Chapter 9 - Only Skin Deep

Today has been productive, and challenging. After speaking with Mario and finding about Lorita Graniescu, I have tried several times to call her to no avail.

When Mario gave me her number, he let me know she doesn't do business with people like 'us.' While I respect her wanting to keep her business on the level, I strongly feel we can come to a beneficial arrangement.

It is now early evening, and I attempt to call Ms Graniescu again. To my astonishment, she does answer the phone. The minute we start to talk, a sense of familiarity comes over me.

We talk for around ten minutes, and her voice is incredibly sexy. The way she speaks Italian reminds me of Laura, and although she knew only basic words this woman reminds me so much of her.

Ms Graniescu hears what I have to say, and she requests I give her some time to think about my proposal. Due to her hectic schedule with 'The Italia,' she won't have time to meet with me, but we will keep in contact when she returns to Las Vegas.

While I am not overly happy about this, I do respect the fact she is a successful hotel owner and from what I have read about The Italia, many of my fellow countrymen think the same.

When life settles down here I think I might take a trip to Las Vegas, and see what all the fuss is about.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I have just hung up the phone after talking with Massimo, and I was struggling not to tell him who I truly am. Hearing his voice was wonderful, and the thought of being in close proximity with him sends the feeling of fire all over my body.

While we were discussing what Massimo thinks would be beneficial, I did my best to show interest without giving too much away. Realistically, from the Hotel viewpoint, what he is offering is sound business - however, I have put a lot into making The Italia a success, without that type of influence.

I made the point of being respectful and telling him I will consider his proposal, and keep in contact with him when I return to Las Vegas......

I already know I am going to turn his offer down, as Massimo owns majority share of the Hotel and what he is offering is nothing compared to what the value of his share is....

I am feeling a wave of emotions - I yearn for him, more than he will ever know. Gio and I need him so much, but I know we have a lot to get through before that can happen.

When Mario told me about what Anna has been doing, I have thought more than once about taking her out myself, and watch her plead for her life while I have the power to determine her fate in my own two hands.

I am not a violent person, and to be honest, I don't like conflict. However, due to my current circumstances, I have learnt how to hold and use a gun - with great reluctance.

I need to protect Gio and myself, until we are back in Sicily where Massimo will do everything in his power to keep us safe, to keep this family safe...
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Anna has just come outside looking for me, and I really don't want to be near her right now. After my talk with Ms Graniescu, I am thinking of Laura.

My mind and my heart are in tune, with both knowing and feeling the same. No matter how hard Anna tries to force me to forget about Laura, the truth of it is - I can't and don't want any other woman.

Anna is an intelligent woman with a hot body, but to be honest, her beauty is only skin deep. For so long, fun and pleasure were a good combination. But now, my hatred for her overshadows any form of respect or desire I once had for her.

Anna thinks she is winning the battle, but what she doesn't know is that I have decided to push the process along for taking control of this situation with not just her, but her family and Philipe as well.....

I am awaiting confirmation on several projects to achieve this, and at this point I may be able to execute my plans within the next month or so - much earlier than the projected time frame......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I have been looking for Massimo for the last half an hour, and I have finally found him outside by the pool. He looks unhappy, and nothing makes me happier right now.

It has been a few days since I last saw Philipe, and I have a sudden urge to push Massimo into the pool and show him what he is missing out on. Before I can think any further, he looks up at me and I quickly sit beside him.

I place my hand near his groin, and slowly move my hand up and down his leg. He puts his phone in his pocket, and he grabs my hand. I tell him he needs to be a man, and I want to go to bed.

To my delight, Massimo comes with me, and as soon as we get in our room, he takes me up against the wall. I am so turned on, and I feel him pushing me to my limit.

Nothing turns me on more than forcing him to please me, and while this is what some call a quickie, I call it a power play......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I hate her. I hate her so god damn much. Anna has told me she wants to go to bed, and I don't want to touch her, let alone take her to bed. When we enter our room, I decide to give Anna what she wants, but on my terms. She wants a man, I will give her a man.....

I push Anna against the wall, and tear her dress off and rip her pants apart. I slam into her so hard she is seeing stars. While she is moaning in pleasure, thinking she has the best of me, I make this hard and fast. The moment I get my release I swiftly pull away from her so she has to regain her balance.

Anna practically slips to the floor, and I take my clothes off and have a shower, leaving her to pick herself up. I smile when I feel the water cleansing my body of her, and knowing my time for retribution is closer than she thinks....