Chapter 22 - 'Secret Women's Business'

After spending the last two days in orgasmic bliss with Philipe, I decide to head back to Sicily. Massimo needs to be kept on his toes, and I don't want to give too much away....

As things stand at present, I am only one tenth of where I want and need to be. By being back at Massimo's, I am ensuring I keep my plans rolling.....

To my surprise, I arrive back and there is only Mario here. After he leaves with Marco for a business meeting, I quickly head into his office. With my wire, I see a call has been made to a Lorita Graniescu.

I then notice a Skype call was also made. Hmmm, this could be interesting. After doing some research, I come to see this woman owns The Italia in Las Vegas, and she also is responsible for the same Hotel and Casino complex being built in Rome.

I am going to make a pitch to this woman, and maybe, just maybe, we can do some 'secret women's business.' I take the number from Mario's phone, and am preparing to make my move.

Fingers crossed nobody from here gets wind of my plans, and all going well, I might get more than enough leverage to make a splash.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I have been back in Las Vegas for two days, and I have not stopped. Gio is happy to be back, and I have spoken to Mario three times....

Anna hasn't reached out yet, but with any luck....just as I think about this, my mobile has just gone off. It is a private number, and as soon as I answer it, I know who it is....

Anna makes my acquaintance, and she claims to be a business associate of Massimo. I do everything to keep the conversation going, and without giving too much away, I lead Anna in....

We talk for over twenty minutes, and it is taking everything in me to not lose my cool. I truly despise her, and I need to ensure I keep it together or this will not work. I know what I must do, and now she has reached out, I am ready.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I have just got off the phone with Lorita Graniescu, and I have to say, I am impressed with her. She kept the conversation on point and I understood exactly what she had to say.

Knowing Mario has invested such a large amount in the Rome Complex, I made her an offer I hope she doesn't refuse. I know I don't have the financial resources I will need, but if I play my cards right, Philipe and his associates just may be my ticket to muscling Massimo and Mario out.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Yessssss....this is truly happening. I need to keep composed, as this is just the start. To think I will have the power to crush Anna is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

As I look at Gio, do I see just what is important. Right now I have a full plate, yet if I can successfully ground Anna that will be the biggest burden lifted off my shoulders......

Now the excitement has bubbled over, I calmly call Mario. Once I explain how this will go down, his response makes me hopeful this will be the end....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Laura has just called me, and it appears Anna has taken the bait. Now Laura tells me how we deal with her, and hearing her idea do I realise just how brilliant this is.

Words will never express just how proud I am of Laura, and now, as we embark on rewriting the Torricelli Legacy, do I know that no matter what Laura and Gio are part of this family.....

I call Massimo and ask him to meet me at the Underground Nightclub, and he can tell by the tone in my voice we need to talk. As soon as I arrive, Massimo is waiting, and once I fill him in, he wants to call Laura.

I explain to Massimo that will not be wise, as we need to keep up the pretence Laura is dead, and any hint that is not the case leaves us in unfamiliar territory.

I do agree to calling her from my phone, and we need to speak in Italian to keep up the facade. My nephew has a huge smile on his face, and knowing I am contributing to this means a lot to me.

Laura put her trust in me when she had no reason to, and now, it is my turn to repay the favour.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Anytime Mario calls me and tells me we need to talk usually is not a good sign. This time however, I know this will be of the utmost importance.....

As soon as Mario fills me in, I can't wipe the smile off my face. I want to call Laura, as I need to hear my love's voice. When Mario says that is not a good idea, I am about to flip my s**t, until he mentions calling her from his phone.

The minute I hear her voice, I become all emotional. We keep the conversation Italian throughout, and hearing her speak so fluently turns me on, more than she will ever know.

Once we conclude our conversation, I feel it - I miss Laura and Gio so much. That sense of loneliness and foreboding has sunk in, and I want this to be over.

While I am in the car on the way home, I can't help but think about making love with Laura. Laura being alive and me finding out I have Gio has rejuvenated me in ways I never thought imaginable.

To be able to touch and hold Laura in my arms was so surreal, and being the red blooded man I am, I know now how it truly feels to make love. Hard sex and romps are one thing, but to feel the emotional connection with the woman you love is a feeling I want for the rest of my life.

Now Anna has taken the bait, I am ready, ready to be rid of her once and for all.....