Chapter 33 - 800 Days

Anna screams obscenities at me, and quite frankly, I expected much better from her. She claims to be a class act - I would have to say, a class clown more like.....

Massimo forces her to sign the paperwork, and Philipe starts to cry. Seriously, these two thought they could outwit Massimo and I, what a pair of duds these two have turned out to be.

Anna hands the signed documents and pen back to Massimo, who in turn hands them over to Mario. I call Anna pathetic, and I kindly ask two of my men to stand guard behind them, and gleefully inform them they are trespassing on private property, and they are not welcome here.

I tell Anna and Philipe if I see either of them or anyone connected with them at any of our businesses or residences as of now they will regret it - and Massimo now has his chance to speak to Anna. I nod my head to him, and he winks at me. I blush at that - I can't help it, I blow him a kiss, and I can't wait to be in bed with him tonight......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Time is going at a speed rate right now. Laura finally reveals herself, and then it finally happens.....hearing Anna scream such filthy language is not a surprise - this is who Anna really is. As I look at Laura, I am so proud, and so turned on.....

Watching Laura take the power from Anna to then see her face as I pushed her back into her chair to ensure our documents were signed made me realise just how bloody lucky I am. Philipe is being silent, and that is the smartest thing he has done to now - it is too bad he has been ruled by his manhood, and now, he is staring defeat in the face, so much so, he starts to cry....

Oh well - boo hoo to him.....once Laura finishes telling Anna what she thinks of her, she rightfully tells both Anna and Philipe they are not only trespassing, but she warns them about making any attempt to enter any properties or establishments we own. I smirk at that, as of now, I own their arses and have no intention of giving them back....

My little sex kitten, now looks to me and nods her head. Now is my chance to finally rid myself and my family of Anna, and I make it short and sweet - she is no longer welcome in my life, and as such anything she has left behind now belongs to me.

Before she has the chance to speak, I put my hand up, and warn her against any attempts to collect her belongings. I will ensure all of her clothes and personal items are returned - as she breaths a small of relief, I then mention I will deliver them to her Father, and she screams at me.

Her attitude is so undignified, and she attempts to get up and slap me. Well, low and behold, Laura quickly walks up to Anna and slaps her, hard. Laura then says to Anna this was 800 days in the making, and it has been so worth the wait.

Before Anna can say or do anything, Laura kindly asks the two men behind Anna and Philipe to escort them out, and Philipe begs for forgiveness - as much as I pity him, he deserves everything we throw at him, and so much more....

The moment they leave, I pull Laura into my arms and kiss her like my life depends on it. Laura, stops the kiss and mentions we have an opening to attend. Everyone around us laughs, and we all head back to the festivities.

After all, there is so much to celebrate......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Anna knows how to work me up. The moment she started screaming I knew this needed to end, my way. As Massimo is talking to her, I get a sense that something is about to happen - then, as I am walking over to Massimo, Anna gets up and tries to slap him.

That infuriates me, so I in turn walk up to Anna and slap her face as hard as I can. I feel the electricity rippling through my fingers as my hand connects with her face - and now I have managed to take that smug smile off her face.

Before Anna gets a word in, I tell her this has been 800 days in the making, and to be here now at this point has made this so worth it. I look to the two guards behind her and Philipe, and I request they be removed, and Philipe asks Massimo for forgiveness - judging by the look on Massimo's face, it is a safe bet that will never happen.

Once they have gone, Massimo pulls me into a long, luscious kiss. As much as I would love to get naked and passionate with Massimo, I stop the kiss and mention we have an opening to attend.....

Everyone starts to laugh, and we head back down to the opening, all smiles and so very much relieved this situation has not only been contained, but exterminated.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Relief is the best word to describe the emotions surrounding us right now. We have just witnessed Anna's downfall, and for Mario, Olga and myself, this really has been a long and winding road to now.

I look to my wife, and she is so much happier she has Laura back in her life - come to think of it, we are all so happy to have Laura back. Maybe now, I can spend much more time with Olga and Olivia....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I have never been so humiliated in my life. Laura's men have just escorted Philipe and I out, and I am so angry. How on Earth did I not see this - I truly thought killing Laura would give me such satisfaction.

Now, I am standing on the kerb as an outsider looking in. I have nothing, except material possessions which I have to wait for Massimo to return to me. My Father, Angelo will be furious, and while I have to now deal with his wrath, I look to Philipe.

He has turned out to be a right royal sook, and now I am stuck with him too. Life couldn't get any worse for me right now. Only an hour ago I thought I had it all, and in the blink of an eye, I now have nothing......