Chapter 32 - My Play Pen

Philipe and I are escorted to a private conference room away from the hustle and bustle of the party. The moment we enter we are greeted by a woman sitting behind a desk with two men standing behind her - she is a petite woman with such a strong presence, yet as I look at Ms Graniescu I get a feeling we have met before.....

Ms Graniescu stands up, walks up to us and shakes both our hands. It is time to do the deal and I am so ready. Before I get the chance to take my papers out ready to be signed, I am startled by Mario, Domenico and Olga entering the room.

Philipe turns white as a ghost, and as I look to Mario he has a huge smile on his face. What the heck is going on here.......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I am just one door away from taking Anna for everything she has and holds dear. For the last two years, I have had to live without Laura and Gio, and that is all on Anna.

As we were waiting in the control office, Laura told me to wait behind the door until Mario calls me. Not knowing what is happening in that conference room is driving me mad, but in all truth, Laura deserves this.

Seeing the effort Laura has put in to this makes me so proud, and so horny. Tonight, if all goes to plan, I will be keeping my soon to be wife up all night - now that is something worth celebrating......

Before I get too carried away, first things first....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Anna and Philipe have just walked in to my play pen, and little do they know just how much their lives are about to change - for the worst....

I ensure they both see me sitting behind the chairman's seat, with two of my men standing guard behind me. This needs to be theatrical, as I want to lull Anna and Philipe into a false sense of victory.

I make my introductions with them both, when Mario, Domenico and Olga also enter the room. Philipe looks at me in horror, while Anna looks to Olga, who looks more than ready to give Anna a taste of her own medicine.

Before things get too out of hand, I ask everyone to sit down, and we begin our negotiations.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Finally.....Mario, Olga and I have entered the conference room, and Anna looks stunned to see us. Philipe seems to get the hint the s**t is about to hit the fan, while Anna looks perplexed as to what is happening.

Laura asks all of us to sit down, and we can then begin our negotiations - which in truth, is about to be the takedown of Anna Gattuso. Sadly for Philipe he chose to jump on the wrong bandwagon - dumbass......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Laura starts to speak, and I have to say, she is doing an exceptional job. Her performance to date has been top notch, and if I didn't know better, I would say she has been practising for this very moment.

Without delay, Laura tells Anna and Philipe what is going to happen, but Anna, being the smug b***h I have come to know so well, pulls her trump card.

Anna tells Laura she will be signing all of the Malagio Holdings assets to her, as she will go to the authorities about her associates if she doesn't comply.

Laura plays it beautifully, and she makes Anna believe she has won - until Laura nods her head to me to give me the cue to call Massimo. I happily oblige, and now things are about to heat up in more ways than one.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Oh hell yes! Mario is ringing me, and it is time. Ever since I have found out about Laura and Gio, this moment has been all I have thought about.

Anna has made my life a living hell, and for what, not loving her - her power play has just burnt out, and let's just say, I will enjoy every minute of this. I compose myself, and answer Mario's call.

We make it sound like I am still overseas, but I now am ready to enter the conference room. The moment I walk in, Anna looks to me in horror - oh yes, you b***h, I am here and ready to roll. I look to Laura and smile at her, and she does what I have been longing for these last two years.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Everyone is now seated, and I begin the negotiations. Anna plays her hand, to which is not only predictable, but so boring. I decide to give a little performance, letting her think she has me beat.

I have tears rolling down my face, and seeing that smug smile on Anna's face makes this all the more special for me. Now I look to Mario, and nod my head to him - he knows exactly what to do, and within 60 seconds, Massimo walks in.

Anna's reaction is a peach, and now it is time for me to rip her to shreds. I start to speak in fluent Italian, and then I change my direction to Polish. Anna doesn't realise what is happening, and I look to Olga, who knows exactly what I am saying.....

Anna turns to Olga, and she sticks it to Anna by asking her why she didn't do her homework - after all, Lorita Graniescu is not the majority shareholder, nor does she exist.....

Anna turns to me, and I now speak in English, with my Polish Accent. Her face falls, and in front of everyone I take off my mask. Anna screams, but Massimo stops her from leaving.

He pushes her back into her chair, and I happily inform her Massimo is the majority shareholder of Malagio Holdings, and as of right now, she will be signing everything she and her family owns, to him.

My love, hands her the paperwork and kindly gives her a pen - she looks to me, and I ask her was killing me really worth it - I have Massimo, the money, the fame, the family, and most of all, the respect - and what does she have - sweet f**k all.....