Chapter 10 - Malagio Holdings

It is now 7 in the morning, and I have only had a small amount of sleep. After talking with Massimo last night, all I could do was watch Gio sleep and cry my eyes out. I have been so lonely these last two years, and going through my pregnancy alone was difficult.

My parents wanted to be there for me, but due to our current situation, I didn't want Anna or her cohorts getting wind of me being alive, let alone having Massimo's son. I found out early on I was having a boy, and when I told Mario, we cried together on the phone.

Gio is the sole heir to the Torricelli Legacy, yet I don't want that for my son. I know it is part of his heritage, and his family have been in that 'business' for many decades.

I want Gio to make his own path, to find his own way. With this, The Italia is actually owned and operated by Malagio Holdings. I wanted to give Gio something that is outside the family, and while I have ensured the business name is not well known, it is a legitimate company with legitimate assets.

The name came to me so easily, as I knew what I wanted to call my son, long before he was born. If Massimo ever finds out what the company name is, it won't take him long to connect it with Mario.

Everything I have now is because of Mario's assistance and connections, and when I thought of Malagio as the company name, Mario was so happy - I kept it true to our names, but I would have loved for Massimo to have a say in this too.....

I see my son is now awake, and he reaches his arms out for me. I love Gio so much, and I sometimes wonder how he is able to distinguish Laura from Lorita. When I pick him up in the morning he cuddles with me, and it is these moments which makes me feel wistful.

I want Massimo to be able to be a father to Gio, but I also feel guilty of robbing him of what is tender and unique moments that he should be experiencing as a father to his son. I have ensured Gio knows exactly who Massimo is, and when the time comes, I sincerely hope he wants both of us in his life.

I get Gio and myself ready for the day ahead, and while my son watches his favourite talking dog, I am on numerous conference calls back to Las Vegas.

There is so much going on at The Italia at the moment, and I am in talks to have a multi million dollar poker tournament approved. I have made an application with the Gaming Regulator for approval of 2 professional tournaments a year, and if this is successful I may incorporate it into the Facility being built here in Rome.

On top of all this, I am planning to extend the high rollers area to incorporate two floors of the Hotel. That is also taking a lot of time and regulation, and I am hoping that situation will be approved also.

In between calls, I keep thinking about Massimo. In my heart I know I can't allow him to know I am alive, but at the same time I am longing for him to hold me in his arms. Being here in Rome, in such close proximity to him, makes it much harder than I ever imagined it would be.

The next month is going to be difficult, and I can't keep Gio cooped up here at the Apartment all the time. While I have my own security, they are not familiar with their surroundings, making it near on impossible to guarantee our safety outside.

I am hoping Massimo and Mario can solve their situation with Anna soon, as I don't know if I can hold on for that long not being able to see him, let alone talk to him as myself.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I woke up after the most peaceful sleep I have had for a long time. Leaving Anna slid on the floor after she had her pleasure felt so good, and the minute I washed her off me it felt even better again.

Anna is still asleep, so I just start my day and leave her alone. I head down for breakfast with a huge grin on my face, and for the first time in the last two years do I feel confident that I can and will destroy Anna.

I see Mario having breakfast, and he is curious to my upbeat attitude this morning. Knowing Anna has eyes and ears around the place, I just say that last night was a turning point, and he will see soon enough.

I actually catch a glimpse of a chuckle from Mario, and with that we talk about our day. I have some business meetings at my underground nightclub, as the walls have been fitted with materials which prevent any possible tappings or recordings.

Mario tells me he has calls to make from home today, and I can't help but smile. We know Anna has the phones wired, and as we are forging ahead with our plans, these calls are a necessity to ensure the execution of Anna's demise is swift and straight to the heart......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I wake up feeling sore all over. Last night would have to be the best sex Massimo and I have ever had, and while it may have been up against the wall, I achieved my objective.

I forced him to please me, and that, he did. As I prepare for my day, I am ensuring I leave nothing behind. I am seeing Philipe today, and we are almost ready to put our plan in motion.

Not only that, I am looking forward to spending time in bed with Philipe. He knows how to not only give me pleasure, but treat me with the respect I deserve.

I text Massimo to let him know I have business meetings to attend to for a few days, and with that I am on my way to achieving the ultimate - to be the power of Sicily, and most importantly, the power over Massimo and his entire empire.....