Chapter 30 - The Good, The Bad, And The Utterly Insane!

The moment Massimo answered his phone and said it was Olga wanting to talk to me I started to cry. Massimo is not the only person I left behind - I left Olga behind too, and in all seriousness, I have missed her so, so much.

We have been through it all together, the good, the bad, and the utterly insane! These last two years I have pondered how Olga has been, and while I have heard things from Mario, I was devastated to miss her wedding and her giving birth to Olivia.

Now, I need to reconnect with my best friend, and hearing her voice makes me warm all over. This is finally happening, and Massimo quickly puts his phone on speaker. The moment we start to talk it is like we haven't missed each other for the last two years.

We get the bad stuff out of the way, and the conversation turns to tonight. Hearing Olga and Olivia will be accompanying Domenico and Mario means a lot, and I tell Olga what I have planned. She wants to help, and I actually have something she can do.

I need Olga to ensure Anna truly believes she is going to get her way - boost her ego so to speak. Olga has given me her number, and we coordinate how this showdown will go. We are going to meet here as soon as they arrive in Rome, and my security team will keep an eye on Olivia and Gio while we eradicate the poison that has dogged this family for far too long.....

My emotions are bubbling over, knowing Anna is only hours away from giving Massimo and the Torricelli Family everything. I look to Massimo as he hangs up the phone, and we both smile knowing we are so close.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
It is now time. I have packed my bags for Rome, and Philipe will meet me at the Airport. I have the paperwork tucked away with me, and as I arrive at the terminal, Philipe has brought his crew with him.

This could turn out better than I had hoped, and now, as we all embark the plane and buckle up do I feel so ready for this. The moment the plane is in the air I feel the blood rushing through my body - I have waited so long for this, and now I am only hours away from having everything I have ever wanted.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I receive word from Marco - Anna has left for Rome. She was so eager to get out of here and now, Domenico and his family will be joining me heading on the plane to meet Massimo and Laura.

They are safely tucked away at his hotel, and we will be joining them as soon as we land. Laura needs to go through the final details, and I have ensured all hands are on deck.

Marco is in charge of the family security this evening, and now we can concentrate on finally eliminating Anna and her cohorts. This has been a painstaking process, and right now, until this over, we can't afford to get complacent....

Soon enough we arrive in Rome, and as soon as we disembark Massimo is awaiting our arrival. The moment he sees Olga and Olivia, he hugs them both, and I am grateful he has his own family now - and looking at Domenico, he seems to be thinking exactly the same thing.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Massimo left us half an hour ago to pick up everyone from the Airport, and as soon as they arrive here, I will be able to share what my final execution will be.

I have gone over this so many times in my head, and I think after continual improvements and reruns, I think I have it just right. Gio is watching his favourite talking dog, and I am impatiently waiting for everyone......

I don't have to think much more, as I hear the front door open and Massimo is back with everyone. The moment Olga walks in with Olivia, we embrace and hug each other. I am so happy to see her, and my niece is a beautiful little girl.

Massimo picks up Gio, while Domenico and Mario hug me. Gio gets a big hug from Mario, and as usual, he has more toys for Gio. As the kids get acquainted and play with the toys Mario brought, I fill everyone in on what is going to happen.

Everyone is on board, and Olga has made a brilliant suggestion - seeing as Massimo is supposedly in Hong Kong, it would be more prudent to keep him out of the loop until the very final moment I take my Lorita mask off.

I must admit, that would work much better than I had originally planned, and Olga comes with me and we get ready for tonight. Massimo and the guys are all ready to go before we are, it is not long until it reaches 6, the time we take our leave.

The opening party will begin at 8, and we need to have everything in place. Olga is amazed at my mask, and luckily the kids have settled with my security team so we are now right to head out.....

As soon as we pull in to The Italia, everyone is impressed, and Massimo can't stop smiling. We head straight for the control office, and we now watching and waiting for Anna's arrival.

True to form, her car pulls up right on cue, and Mario, Domenico and Olga head down to join the festivities. Massimo and I have to remain in the office out of sight for a little while longer, and as the clock is ticking, do we both know how close we are to ending this pain and misery the last two years have caused us.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Philipe and I have just arrived at The Italia, and I have to say, it is impressive. Ms Graniescu has done a great job. When I take the reins, I will improve it again!

Philipe and I take a glass of champagne, and we toast to our victory. Sadly for him, this is my triumph, and no one is going to get in my way......