Chapter 20 - That Is Done

My conference call has just finished, and Massimo grabs me off my chair and pulls me to him. I am on fire, and the moment he has his lips on mine I give in.

This is home, and we are now slowly teasing each other. I can feel him responding to me, but before we go any further, he wants to talk. We sit on the couch, and he tells me what is wrong....

I know life would not have been easy for my love these last two years, and to hear has had to share a bed with Anna do I know what he is thinking.....

Part of me knew he would go back to Anna, but when he tells me why I actually can't be upset with him - now, I make it plain that is done. He is not to touch her again, and if he does, I will personally cut his gems off.....

Massimo looks at me, and wisely doesn't argue. While we are talking, I let him know Gio and I will need to fly back to Las Vegas as early as possible. My love makes it known he doesn't like it, but I tell him Gio and I will be safe back there.....

Before my love can get upset, I sit myself on his lap and kiss him. That does it, and we are all hands and lips.....I need to feel his touch, to feel his love for me......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
The moment Laura got off the phone, I couldn't help myself. I lift her off the chair and pull her to me. I need to kiss her, and the moment our lips meet my body relaxes.....

Laura will never know how much I have missed her, and now I have my family with me, I am not going to let them go. Gio is my son, and the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be, I will become a better man, for him....

Before Laura and I lose ourselves in each other, I need to tell her everything. Once we sit down, and she knows everything, Laura tells me point blank I am no longer to touch Anna, and if I do, she will cut my balls off.....

I am not going to argue with her, especially as I have no intention of being with anyone else but her, ever again. When she mentions that she and Gio will need to return to Las Vegas, I lose it.....

Laura tells me they will be safe there, and the Hotel doesn't run itself. I don't like it, but in the interim I know she is right.....

After such an eventful day, Gio has just been put to bed. The moment we leave our beautiful son to sleep I lead Laura to the main bedroom. I have waited so long for this moment, and we slowly take each other's clothes off.

Heaven help me, Laura is so beautiful, and so sexy. As soon as we touch, that does it. I worship Laura slowly and passionately, and as I look in her eyes I know my love for her is stronger than ever.

I make a woman of Laura so many times, and the moment she rolls me over and takes control, I know just how lucky I am. To think Laura saved me years ago, and now, she is doing it again.

My girl is my saviour, and now, I feel that rush through my body - this is the ultimate. Now I have Laura back, I am not going to jeopardise our futures.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
My mind and my body are totally transfixed. The moment Massimo and I left our son to sleep, we head to bed. After slowly undressing each other, I am now powerless to stop Massimo......

We are slowly making up for lost time, and I feel so desirable. I haven't had sex since my 'death,' and I needed to feel this flood through my body.

Only Massimo can bring these feelings out in me, and I moan in delight. My love certainly knows how to push my buttons, but he also knows how to turn me on. He has the looks and the body to make a girl melt, and I do......

I need to have some control, and I sit up on top of him. Having this power over him is such a turn on, and we slowly moan in sync. Knowing Gio is asleep a couple of rooms down, we quietly enjoy each other.

This is everything, and Anna is going to pay dearly for causing my family so much pain, and for what? I will ruin her. Killing her is too easy, I want to give her what she deserves - to beg for mercy.....
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I am starting to get a taste of what power feels like. I have confirmation my plan is working, and I have secretly acquired some of the Torricelli assets.

Right now, Philipe is treating me like a Queen. That is all I ever wanted, and due to Massimo's inability to be a man, I am going to make him into one - my man.....

As much as I want Philipe by my side, truth is he is a nobody, and I want a name and a title. I will dangle enough carrot in front of him to keep him around, as I have to say, he uses what is between his legs so well.....

Massimo used to be dynamite in bed, but as he is mourning over Laura, I have to ensure my needs are fulfilled. I want to feel sexy and desirable, and Philipe makes me feel all that. My time is almost here, and I can't wait.....