Chapter 17 - Laura And Gio

Time.....the last two years have been a torture for me, and right now, I am feeling like my life is about to change again. I am in the secure wing, and the little boy is crying with his arms reached out for me.

I don't understand why, but I quickly head to the woman and take the child from her. He quickly stops crying and cuddles into me, and an overwhelming sensation comes over me. I have ever experienced a feeling like this before, but I like it, a lot.....

The room has gone quiet, as everyone except Mario has left us alone. As I look at the woman she walks up to me, and while looking straight into my eyes, she takes her face off.....

Wait - if that isn't her face....Laura......I am looking at the woman I love, and she speaks to me in Italian. I need to touch her face, I need to know she is real. Without even thinking, we end up kissing each other so slowly and tenderly, and the little boy is smiling.

I don't understand how this is possible, then it occurs to me.....If Laura is alive, then the child I am holding in my arms is....my son.....I look to Mario, who is happy for this moment, and then Laura tells me the boy I am holding is Giovanni Massimo Torricelli.....

I am holding my son, my flesh and blood in my arms, and I pull away from Laura for a moment. I am now crying, and Mario says Laura and I need to talk. I look at him and realise he has been keeping Laura in hiding for the last two years, and I am so angry with him.

I start to yell at him, but Laura whispers that isn't the whole truth, and to give her an opportunity to explain. Mario decides to leave us alone, so now it is just Laura, Giovanni and I.

Laura tells me everything, and I am....relieved. Mario has not only helped Laura and Giovanni stay alive, he has ensured her financial security through 'The Italia.' Now hearing Laura tell me the situation, do I understand just how much Mario has had to endure.

I am so eternally grateful to my Uncle, and when Laura tells me of the frequent visits and phone calls to them do I know what he meant before.....His loyalty has never wavered, and I for one owe him a huge debt.

Laura tells me about Giovanni, who we call Gio, and I am so proud of Laura. While many will be angry and hurt that she didn't come to me for help, I am grateful and relieved. In our line of business, life and death is a toss of a coin.....

Now I know just what I have at stake, I have to play this much differently. I am holding Laura and Gio in my arms, and this is home......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
Massimo is looking at me, and it takes him a few moments to see it is me. I speak to my love in Italian, and suddenly he touches my face. Our pull for each other is still so strong, we end up kissing, and I can feel it - the rush through my body.

When we pull apart I see Gio smiling, and then I look back to Massimo. He looks like he is trying to process what just happened, and I see Mario is happy for us.....

I tell Massimo about our son's real name, and that his nickname is Gio. My love is now crying, and Mario says we need to talk. To my surprise, Massimo begins yelling at Mario, and I whisper to him that isn't the whole truth, and I need to tell him everything.

Mario now leaves us alone, so it is just Massimo, Gio and I. It takes me a while, but I finally get it all off my chest, from my accident, to being Lorita Graniescu all the way to 'The Italia.' Massimo has calmed down, and he is holding us both close to him.

This morning I was fearful of his reactions to Gio and I, and now, being here in his arms, do I know the last two years have been all worth it...
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
I have left Massimo with Laura and Gio, and as I walk in to the other room Domenico looks livid. He doesn't say anything, and I tell him to let Laura and Massimo explain what has happened.

My main concern now is Anna, and how do we keep Laura and Gio a secret from her. Now as I look at the security team we have, including Laura's, do I see we have to do much more to keep them both safe.......
:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:——:
It is now early afternoon, and Philipe has ensured my first phase is now in the works. So far, I have managed to stay under the radar, and once this move is made I will have shown my hand - or so Massimo will think.

If everything goes my way, which it should, I will own 15% of Massimo's assets by the close of business. This is only just the start, and while there is still much to be done, achieving this will strengthen my position.

For the moment, we are currently in bed, and I feel like rewarding my lover. I roll him over, and my mouth is now working wonders. Hearing Philipe moan my name spurs me on even more, and the moment he is ready to explode I quickly sit up and ride him, hard.....

Power is such a strong feeling, and right now, I have Philipe right where I want him. He is thinking of what is between his legs, and so am I - but I have my eyes on the ultimate prize.....

I will be back at Massimo's in three days, and I will be doing everything I can to keep the pressure on. After all, what is power if you don't ever exert it......