024

"How's class?" Taeyong asked the three who's now at his office, eating lunch.

"Boring, as always, especially that calss of Mr. Kim" Johnny answered and rolled his eyes as he remembered how boring it was.

"Mr. Kim.....Doyoung?" Taeyong asked and ate a spoon full of rice and a slice of meat.

"Yes" the boy answered.

"I actually don't find him boring, actually he's my crush" Taeyong giggled as he remembered those times he's having a crush on that teacher.

"How about me? Am I boring?" Jaehyun asked with his mouth full so he choked and quickly grabbed his water bottle and drank water.

"Yes....you...are" Taeyong said in between his laughs, Johnny and Ten is also laughing in the background.

"Okay then let's see who's boring tonight" Jaehyun smirked, while Taeyong gulped and realized what he had just said.

"A-anyways, how about you two? Are you doing fine?" Taeyong asked referrung to Ten and Johnny.

"Yes sir, we're fine" Ten answered, he lied, they didn't tell Taeyong and Jaehyun about Chungha having a crush in Johnny and making move on the boy.

"You sure? You can both always talk to me if there's any problem about your relationship" Taeyong comfortingly said.

"Yes sir, we're sure" Johnny answered this time "I don't know if it's okay to ask this sor but, since that incident when a man is molesting you, are you doing fine?" Johnny asked, worried. That incident happened a month ago, though.

"Y-yes, of course, Jaehyun is here by my side so you don't have to worry about me" Taeyong answered gave his boyfriend a look before they smiled at each other.

The bell rang and they bid goodbyes at each other and got to their classes while Taeyong was left at his office.

"Ah!" Jaehyun squirmed in pain and stumbled, Johnny quickly catched him.

"Jae! What happened?!" Johnny shouted in a worried tone and Ten was also their holding Jaehyun.

"M-my head hurts, I just need to go to the comfort room" Jaehyun moved away from them and stood up before walking towards the comfort room.

"Is he going to be okay?" Ten asked, worried.

"Yes Ten, Jaehyun is strong" Johnny answered.

//

"That's all, have you learned something today babe?" Johnny asked as they were done having their tutoring session.

"None, I'm busy looking at your hot figure" Ten teasingly said making Johnny face palmed himself.

"Mister Leechaiyawhatever" Johnny snorted after he said that "This is very important for you and also so for me, you can't graduate if you can't pass this subject" Jihnny continued.

"But you're just so hot I can't focus!" Ten whined, using his cuteness to defeat Johnny, and guess what, it worked.

"Okay, but please make sure you pass this subject, I can help you anytime" Johnny said and sighed in defeat.

"It's getting dark, let's go home? Your home." Ten said and winked at his boyfriend.

"If your house could talk it'll probably say that it misses you, you always sleep at mine" Johnny then lightly laughed.

"But you like it" Ten teasingly said.

They's now at the parking lot and as Ten was about to enter the car he looked at Johnny, who's now looking for something.

"I forgot my phone! Stay here, I'm gonna go back at the library to get it" Johnny said and hugged Ten before leaving.

"Be! careful..." Ten whispered that last part because Johnny was gone from his sight before he could say that.

1 hour. Johnny still didn't go back.

"I must go after him" Ten said to himself and went to the library. He searched inside and heard a loud thud, he quickly went to where it came from and...

"John....ny?" There he saw Johnny kissing a girl, a girl who's very familiar. Kim. Chung. Ha. Ten didn't waste any second, he quicly ran, he didn't even know where to go.

"Ten wait!" Johnny shouted from behind but Ten don't give a fuck about him. He cheated. That's what inside Ten's mind right now. Still running, he dialed Taeyong's number and the oldet answered it quickly.

Taeyong
Ten

"Mr. L-lee c-can I c-come o-over!!" Ten said between he's heavy breathing and sobs.

"Ten?! What happened?! Why are you crying?!"

"I'll t-tell you, w-when I arrive at y-your h-house s-sir, p-please!" Ten still is running away from Johnny.

"Ten stop!" Johnny shouted from behind.

"Ride a taxi, I'll text you my address, I heard Johnny, don't you ever look at him!"

He hunged up the call and called a taxi, he immidiately got inside.

"Ten please let me explain!" Johnny is outside banging the car window, he too is crying.

"Let's go sir, here's the address" Ten said calmly and showed the driver the address. The driver then started the car and they moved away, going to Taeyong's house.

-------

sooooooooooooooo, the big problem starts now.