First Crush

Y'all are 10 now. Also (Y/N) is bi. If you're straight or gay, just ignore the ones that aren't your prefered gender. Sorry I've been away for so long, I got Tumblr and it kinda sucked me in. So.... On with the show!

Leonard: At first, you didn't understand it. You were in middle school, and the other girls, including Reese, were all excited about boys. Which boy was going to ask them to the dance. Which boy liked which girl. And, on some level, it was okay. Boys were cute, and you could picture yourself holding hands with someone like your friend Ray from art class. Boys thought you were cute, too. They also thought Reese was cute.

Here's where it got complicated. Boys would confess their feelings or give you flowers, and that was okay, but.... You'd rather it be Reese. And, when boys would do the same to her, you got mad, you'd feel sick, or you'd want to cry. You thought it was because you wanted their attention. You'd always feel bad about it. But then you and Reese would get to hang out together after school, boys out of sight, though not entirely out of mind, and everything was perfect. In fact, you wanted more of it. You also found your eyes drifted when you were together. You'd get lost in her eyes or you'd get caught staring at her lips.

One day, you were at Stuart's store with your family. He'd gotten the new issue of the Legend of Korra comic, and had set aside a copy for you. You started reading it before you even left the store. Just as the guys were about to check out, you froze on a page.

Korra and Asami were kissing. Not in a friendly way, either. The same way Leia and Han or Padme and Anakin kissed. You didn't know girls could kiss other girls. Then you thought about Reese and--

Oh.

Oh.

"Hey, Clone, can you hand me that so I can pay for it?" You slammed the book shut, your face going bright red.

"Y-yeah, of course, Dad! Here." You handed him the comic. He took it, a weird look on his face.

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem!" Howard and Raj frowned at you.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Raj asked.

"Yep! Totally fine. Never been better. I'm just gonna go to the car." You hurried out of the store.

Later that night, you did some research and learned about bisexuality. You decided that was the best lable to describe you.

Sheldon: Ever since you started reading manga, you were hooked on love stories. You'd always love shounen anime the best. I mean, what could compare to an explosive blonde blasting his way through the air to grab his red-headed boyfriend's hand or seeing a bunch of kids realize their orphanage was actually a farm to raise meat for demons? But, there was just something about shojo manga that drew you in. Maybe it was the cute girls transforming into even cuter superheroines? Or maybe it was the look in the protagonist's oversized eyes when they saw their love interest for the first time, or the happy glow in her chest when the characters finally became a couple.

It was probably both.

Anyway, you were walking to class while talking to Luke (Han was at an eye doctor's appointment), when suddenly--

You gasped as something hit your shoulder hard enough to make your books fly out of your hands. You knelt down to collect your stuff. Someone, presumably the person you ran into, held out a book.

"Thanks. Sorry, I should've been watching where I was going," you said. You grabbed the book.

"No, it's my fault." You looked up, and--

It was like time stood still. Your heart skipped a beat, your eyes widened, and everything except you, the cute boy in front of you, and the book connecting you seemed to fade into white. He had long brown hair tied back in a short ponytail and warm, sparkling dark eyes the shape of almonds. His smile was as bright as the sun.... Kinda like Mirio Togata.... This guy was cuter, though. Much cuter.