Birthday Party(Leonard)

You woke up to Sheldon gently shaking you. "Hi, (Y/N)," he whispered.

"Hi, Sheldon," you answered. "Why are we whispering?"

"Cause Leonard said not to wake you up too early."

"Oh. Okay."

"Happy Birthday. I brought you breakfast and a present."

"Thank you!" You gobble up the coconut Frodo pancakes Sheldon made and drink your juice. Then Sheldon hands you a heavy package wrapped in Star Wars paper. When you open it, you find a boxed set of (favorite book series). You hug Sheldon. "Thank you!" Then Leonard walks into the room.

"Sheldon, I told you--"

"Please don't be mad, Daddy! Sheldon made me breakfast!" Leonard sighs.

"Okay, (Y/N). Get dressed. Reese is going to be over in a few hours." You shot out of bed. Reese was going to come over for a sleepover. Uncle Raj was going to teach you guys how to make cinnamon rolls from scratch, and you were all going to play D&D after dinner with your family.

When Reese got there, the first thing you do is build a blanket fort and sit inside drawing. When Raj comes over, you hug him, open the present he got you, and follow him to the kitchen. The first thing he does is explain the science of yeast to you and Reese while Sheldon watched approvingly. Reese got water and made sure it wasn't too hot or cold. Then you mixed the yeast with the water and fed it sugar. You and Reese took turns adding flour and mixing till the dough was right, then you made the cinnamon filling while Reese rolled out the dough. After you rolled it up, Raj cut up the rolls and put them in the pan to rise. Then Leonard took you, Reese, and Sheldon to the park and you played Quidditch for a while. When you got home, you ate dinner with your family, finished opening presents, and ate cinnamon rolls and cake. After dinner, you all played Dungeons and Dragons in the fort until midnight, when you and Reese fell asleep. It was the best birthday ever.