Bullied Part 1

Leonard: You were walking to the library. You had to take a note to the librarian, and Miss Lucas didn't want to stop class. You delivered the note successfully. On your way back, you saw a few older girls in the hallway. They giggled as you walked past. You smiled at them quickly, then ducked your head and kept walking. "Hey, hon," one of the girls called. You turned around.

"Yes," you asked.

"Is that a Star Wars shirt," the girl asked. You nodded, grinning. The girls started laughing. "You are such a dork," the girl who had been talking to you said. "Do you have the Force?" You frowned at the girl. You turned around to leave, but one of the girls tripped you. They all started laughing, then one grabbed your Chewbacca notebook.

"Hey," you protested. "Give that back!" The girls just continued to laugh and dangle your notebook above your head. Then they grabbed your notebook, threw it across the hall, and kicked your other stuff around. Then they left, laughing. You gathered your stuff up, tears pricking at your eyes.

*Time Skip*

"Hey, Clone, how was school," Leonard said when he got home. Penny had picked you up today, and had babysitter you for awhile, since Leonard had to work late.

"Terrible," you said. "I hate school! I'm not going back." Leonard frowned as you stormed off to your room. He followed you.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)," he asked when he got to your room.

"No," you answered, voice muffled. You were in bed, your quilt over your head and your face buried in the pillow. You told him everything that had happened. Leonard pulled your the blanket off your head, and you turned to look at him. He sat on the edge of your bed.

"I'm glad you told me," he said. "I was bullied as a kid, and I didn't feel like I could go to anyone for help. I'm glad you don't have to feel the same way." You smiled at Leonard.

"Thanks, Daddy," you whispered. "I feel a lot better." Leonard smiled at you.

"I'm glad," he said.

Sheldon: You were sitting in the park with Han and Luke. They were teaching you how to make paper airplanes, and you were teaching them how to make paper boats and frogs. You had a huge stack of paper of all colors and sizes, and were diligently folding an army. No, seriously. You, Han, and Luke were making frog soldiers, an air force, and a navy. You were going to use them to overthrow the popular kids in Mr. Davids' class. A few older boys with sticks ran up to you.

"Hi, kids," one said. You beamed up at them.

"Hi," you said cheerfully. They snickered. Han and Luke stared up at them, frowning.

"What are you making," the boy asked.

"Paper frogs, airplanes, and boats," you answered. "Would you like me to teach you how?" The boys just laughed.

"May I see one," the boy asked. You nodded, and he picked up an orange frog. He studied it, then crushed it in his hand. 

"Hey," you protested angrily. The boys started crushing the frogs, planes, and boats. You tried to stop them. The boy who had spoken to you grabbed your arm and twisted. You howled, and the other boys laughed.

"Leave her alone," Han shouted, and charged at the boy. He let you go, a surprised look crossing his face. Then, the boy punched Han in the face. You screamed with anger, and ran at the boy. A few of the neighbors stepped out of their houses to see what was going on, and the boys ran away. Han's nose was bleeding. You smiled at him. "Come on," you said. "Let's go to my house."

*Time Skip* 

You stumbled up the stairs to your apartment. Han was pinching his nose with a tissue you had in your pocket. Sheldon was there as soon as you closed the door. "Where were you three," he asked. "Han and Luke's mother called me, looking for them, and I told you to be home by four, and now it's four fifteen, and--"

"Sheldon, leave them alone," Leonard said. Sheldon scowled you.

"Where have you been," he asked. You burst into tears. You started to tell the story, trying to shove down your sobs. Luke and Han would intervene at different parts, like when you forgot something they thought was important. Sheldon listened to the whole thing. At the end, he walked over and gave you an awkward hug. "Sit down," he told all of you, and you obeyed, taking a seat on the couch. "Leonard, would you please call Han and Luke's parents and tell them they're here," Sheldon asked. Leonard nodded, and left the room to do so. Sheldon made tea for all of you, and you drank it gratefully. Luke and Han finished their tea just as their parents entered the apartment. Sheldon told them everything, and they picked up Luke and Han, and went home. Sheldon carried you to your bedroom and tucked you in.

"Don't worry," Sheldon said. "I'll have those boys arrested for assault. Just describe them to me." You smiled at Sheldon.

"In the morning," you promised. "Thank you, Daddy. I love you." Sheldon smiled.

"I love you, too."