Meeting Your Future Mom/Dad

Leonard: You've known Penny your entire life. Your first memory of her was one of the many nights she came over for dinner and played with you. So, when she and Leonard started dating, you were happy for them. Of course, you'd yell, "Ewww," whenever they kissed, but every kid does that. It didn't mean you didn't love Penny.

Sheldon: "Daddy, Han and Luke's birthday is going to be on Saturday, and--"

"Who's this?" You looked at Sheldon's computer screen. There was a cool lady with straight brown hair and glasses. Sheldon sighed.

"Amy, this is (Y/N) Cooper, my daughter. (Y/N), this is Amy Farrah Fowler, who is a girl and my friend, bit not my girlfriend, no matter what anyone tells you." You nodded and waved goodbye to Amy and went to find Penny to ask if Amy was going to be your mom.

Howard: Leonard and Penny were doubling with Howard and Bernadette on their first date. It started off kinda horrible, then they started talking about their mothers. And then Howard's mom called him. "I showed (Y/N) Dracula, and now she's terrified some vampire's going to come and kill her!"

"Ma, why would you do that?" At that moment, (Y/N) took the phone. Her small voice wobbled with fright. Leonard and Penny looked at each other.

"Is that (Y/N)?"

"Who's (Y/N)?"

"Howard's daughter."

"Put her on speaker!" Howard did what he was asked.

"Daddy, please don't let the monsters take me away," she sobbed.

"Hi, (Y/N)."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Bernadette. I'm out with your dad right now, but I'm going to get him back to you as soon as possible, okay?"

"... Okay. Promise you'll say hi when you get him to me?"

"I promise. Bye, (Y/N)."

"Bye, Bernadette. Bye, Daddy. Bye, Leonard and Penny."

"Bye, Solo."

"Bye, sweetie."

Raj(Contains an OC): Raj has been going out on dates with a new lady. You keep asking about her, but he won't tell you anything. On this particular night, however, he was going to bring the new girl over to Leonard and Sheldon's for pizza and a movie. Howard, Bernadette, Penny, Raj, and Raj's girlfriend came in while you and Sheldon were fighting over who got to choose the movie. "Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!" You flashed paper as Sheldon flashed Spock like you knew he would. "Yay!" You cheered.

"What are we watching," Penny asked.

"(Favorite Disney movie)," you cheered. Raj's girlfriend smiled.

"That's my favorite," she said. You beamed at her. She was really cool. She had long, chestnut brown hair and gray eyes, and her lip was pierced. "My name's Emma."

"I'm (Y/N)." You held out your hand for her to shake. Raj was bursting with pride. He walked over and kissed your head.

"Let's get started," he said.

Penny: Leonard has been around your entire life. You've even called him Dad a few times, completely accidentally, which still made him cry from happiness. So when Leonard and Penny started dating it wasn't really a shock to you. You just hoped Leonard would become your real dad someday instead of one of those buff dummies Penny usually dated.