Visiting the University

Leonard: It was Take Your Child to Work Day at CalTech. Leonard and Sheldon arranged for you to get out of class that Friday to hang out around the campus and watch Leonard work. You loved it. Leonard showed you the laser and the contamination shower and Sheldon's office(at your insistence). You ate lunch with the guys in the cafeteria. At the end of the day, you were tired. When Leonard tucked you into bed, he asked, "How did you like CalTech, Clone?"

"I liked it a lot," you answered with a smile. You fell asleep right after Leonard shut your bedroom door.

Sheldon: You got to visit Caltech over summer vacation, when all the students were gone and it was just the scientists working. Sheldon gave you a full tour of the campus, then you two sat in his office and he taught you about physics until lunch, then you got an hour in the library by yourself for study time (Sheldon believed in keeping your brain sharp over the summer so you didn't forget anything), then you went home. It was all really fun, and you wished you could do it again.

Howard: "Did you really have to bring (Y/N)?" Leonard asked.

"Yes. It's take your daughter to work day, so I brought my daughter to work."

"The whole purpose of this was to get Dennis a date so Sheldon goes back to his normal level of crazy!" Howard sighed.

"She heard us talking about it on the phone and got really excited. I couldn't say no." Then you returned from the bathroom. You hugged Howard's leg as you stared at the older girls.

"Daddy, there's no one here my age." Howard picked you up and hugged you close so he didn't lose you in the crowd.

"I know, (Y/N). We have some stuff to do. Here." He hands you a plate. "Just.... Eat some cheese, and we'll give you a tour later, okay?" You nodded and did what you were told. Later, when Dennis Kim left for the mall with Emma, Howard apologised for blowing you off and gave you a full tour of the building. It was a lot of fun. You asked Howard if you could leave you elementary school and enroll at Caltech. He laughed.

Raj: You were home unexpectedly because the school was infested with cockroaches, Penny and the guys had to work, and Raj didn't trust anyone else with his precious baby, so you got to go to work with him! You ate breakfast with him and the guys in the cafeteria, then you caught up on homework in his office while he worked. When you finished, he took a break to play a game with you and you planned meals for the next week together, because he liked to include you in the discussion while encouraging you to eat a variety of good foods. After that, since it was a Tuesday, you all went to the Cheesecake Factory to visit Penny and eat lunch.

Penny: Penny was angry with Howard for something, so she stormed into Caltech with you in tow. As soon as Leonard, Sheldon, and Raj saw the look on her face, they immediately hurried over to you and offered to take you on a tour. You looked up at your mom hopefully, and she rolled her eyes and said, "Sure, whatever." She was that mad at Howard. As soon as you left the cafeteria with Leonard, Sheldon, and Raj, you all heard screaming.

"Walk faster," Leonard said, and you all did. The guys showed you everything. The library, their offices, the engineering room, the gym.... Everything they could do to keep you away from the cafeteria. You only went back when Penny called Leonard to tell him she was done yelling at Howard. When you returned, Howard was really pale, and Penny still looked mad, just not as mad as she was earlier.

"Thanks for taking (Y/N) on that tour. She did not need to hear that." You also thanked your uncles for the tour, and they said they'd see you at dinner.