Your Favorite Babysitter

Leonard: Sheldon. Leonard doesn't leave you alone with him often, but when he does, you have a lot of fun. One time, Sheldon taught you how to play Dungeons and Dragons. He walked you through making a character, explained the basics, and then pulled out the game he had created.

"Alright," Sheldon said. "Let's get started." He pulled out a notepad. "You are sitting at a table in the corner of a tavern, watching the people. A tall man with a beard, wearing a cloak, walks toward your table and sits down. You can't see his eyes." There is a pause where you just stare at Sheldon. "This is the part where you tell me what you do," he said.

"Oh!" you said. "Okay. Umm.... I ask the man what he wants, and...discreetly take a dagger out of my belt, holding it on my lap so he can't see it." Sheldon smiles and nods.

"The man...." A few hours later, Leonard came home. You were still playing D&D.

Sheldon: Penny. When she babysits you, she does your hair and paints your finger and toe nails. She always does it with sparkly (F/C) nail polish. Your favorite memory of Penny is the time you went to the mall together. You went to the clothes store first. You found Star Wars t shirts, and automatically picked out a black Darth Vader t shirt. Penny grinned when she saw it. "I can make you the perfect outfit with this," she said. Penny took you around the store and got black jeans, black leather boots, and a black leather jacket. You tried everything on. When Penny saw you, she grinned. "Sweetie, you look amazing," she said. You grinned.

"Thank you, Penny," you said. You walked around the mall for a while after that, then went to the ice cream parlor near your house. You got (favorite ice cream flavor), and Penny got chocolate. You went home afterwards. Sheldon didn't let you wear the clothes Penny bought you, with the exception of the Darth Vader t shirt.

Howard: Raj. He always does whatever activity you want, whether it be watching Star Wars or pretending to be officers on the Enterprise. One time, Raj even taught you how to make cinnamon rolls. You did all the mixing and adding ingredients, with Raj giving you instructions and watching to make sure you didn't get hurt. He did preheat the oven and put the cinnamon rolls in the oven, though. Howard got home just as Raj pulled the cinnamon rolls out of the oven. "Daddy, Daddy, look," you said, pulling Howard into the kitchen. "Uncle Raj and I made cinnamon rolls!" Howard freaked out.

"You let her cook," he yelled.

"I let her mix up the ingredients, roll the cinnamon rolls, and put the glaze on top. I handled all the hot stuff," Raj said.

"Try one," you told Howard. He rolled his eyes, picked up a cinnamon roll, and took a bite. You watched, heart pounding. 

"This is really good," Howard said. You beamed at him.

"May I have a cinnamon roll," you asked.

"Sure."

Raj: Howard. He always shows you cool stuff he's working on and teaches you how to play his favorite video games(the nonviolent ones. If Howard exposed you to that kind of thing at that age, Raj would have a cow). One day, you asked Howard to teach you to play Just Dance. He agreed. He pulled out the Star Wars version, ran over the basics with you, and let you choose a song. You picked a parody of YMCA, displayed in the video below(if it loads/plays. You can stop at the 33 second mark, or whenever you want).

You and Howard danced to song after song after song. When Raj got home, you were still going strong, and he joined in.

Penny: Leonard. When you two are alone, he teaches you how to tease Sheldon, Howard, and Raj. Every once in a while, you put those lessons to good use. Your favorite memory of spending time with Leonard was the time he introduced you to Indiana Jones. He built up Indy's image in your head. Then, you watched Raiders of the Lost Arc together. It was amazing. Leonard did cover your eyes for the face melting scene. At that point, you grew attached to Indiana Jones. You even renamed one of your stuffed animals Indiana Hofstadter, in honor of Leonard and Indy. When Penny came home, you were at the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. You protested when it was time for Leonard to leave, but he promised you would watch the other movies the next time he babysat you.