You are Sick

Leonard: One morning, you woke up feeling gross. Your nose was running, and you kept coughing. When Leonard called you to breakfast, he frowned when he saw you. "(Y/N), are you feeling okay," he asked.

"No," you answered. "I feel crummy."

"Let me take your temperature." You were running a fever at 101 degrees, Fahrenheit. "You should probably stay home from school, honey."

"Okay," you said. Leonard picked you up and carried you over to the couch. He called Raj and had him drive Sheldon to the university. You watched Star Trek all day, and Penny brought you soup after work.

Sheldon: It was flu season. Sheldon made you bathe at least twice a day, wash your hands before and after every social interaction, and wouldn't let you have friends over. Still, somehow you managed to get the flu. You woke up in the middle of the night, rushed to the bathroom, and began to throw up. You woke up Sheldon and told him, and he made you take a bath, change into clean pajamas, and drink some orange juice. For the next few days, all you did was eat soup, crackers, rice, and bananas, drink tea and orange juice, watch TV, and read. Sheldon sang you Soft Kitty every night, and stayed home from the university to take care of you.

Howard: One morning, you woke up with a headache, and you felt really hot. When Howard called you to breakfast, you refused to get up. "Let her sleep," your grandma yelled at Howard. "She's tired from all the Star Trek you make her watch."

"I don't make her watch it, Ma, she chooses to! And she needs to get ready for school!" You groaned, and covered your head with your pillow. Howard walked into your room. "(Y/N), you need to get up and get ready for school."

"I don't wanna. I'm sick." Howard walked over to you, and took the pillow off your head. He ran a hand over your forehead.

"You're burning up," he said. Howard left, and came back a minute later with orange juice and toast. "Eat some breakfast," he said. "And stay hydrated. I have to go to work today, but I'll be home as soon as I can."

"Okay, Daddy." Howard kissed your forehead.

"I love you, sweetheart." You smiled up at him. When Howard got home from work, you watched TV together and played a few games of Uno.

Raj: You caught a stomach bug from some kids at school. The only things that stayed down were crackers and Gatorade. Raj took off of work for a few days to take care of you. He read you stories, and you watched Star Wars all day.

Penny: You got the flu. Penny couldn't take off of work, since she was already behind on rent and power bills. Leonard, Howard, and Raj volunteered to take turns staying home from work to take care of you, and Penny stayed with you as often as she could. She brought chicken tortilla soup home from work every day and sang you Soft Kitty.