First Day of School(Leonard)

You are five years old now, because I said so. Requests for scenarios are always open!

You sit at your spot on the couch, eating cereal from the low fiber end of the shelf quickly. You are wearing a black Darth Vader t shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. When you finish eating, Sheldon takes your bowl and spoon from you and washes them while you brush your teeth and hair. When you're finished with that, Leonard helps you into a black sweatshirt, zippering it up, then Sheldon brings your backpack over to you. "Let's go over it one more time," he says. Leonard sighes and rolls his eyes.

"For God's sake Sheldon, (Y/N) is in first grade! She doesn't need an organizational system for her notebooks and folders!" You were skipping kindergarten. Both Leonard and Sheldon had deemed it unnecessary, especially since Sheldon had taught you how to read and do math already. They had a fight with the school board, and in the end, they won, mostly thanks to Sheldon.

"Being organized never killed anyone," Sheldon said.

"No, but I might," Leonard muttered, but Sheldon didn't hear him.

"Now, (Y/N), the yellow folder and notebook is for math--"

"Red is for language arts, green is for history, and blue, the best color, is for science, the best subject," you finish for him. Sheldon smiles at you.

"They grow up so fast," he remarks to Leonard, who smiles and nods.

"Well, if we're going to get (Y/N) to school on time, we need to go," Leonard says.

"Technically, we have ten minutes till she needs to leave, but it doesn't hurt to be early," Sheldon replied.

"Yeah, now get your stuff, we're going straight to Caltech after we drop (Y/N) off," Leonard told Sheldon. When you got to school, Leonard dropped you off at the door with and order to "have fun," which Sheldon began to argue with him about. You walked into your classroom. The teacher stared down at you. "What's your name, sweetie," she asked.

"(Y/N) Hofstadter," you answered, and the teacher smiled sweetly.

"Hello (Y/N). I'm Miss Lucas."

"Are you related to George Lucas," you asked.

"No honey. Who's George Lucas?" You blinked at her, and frowned.

"George Lucas wrote and directed Star Wars," you told her, and her smile faltered.

"I have you in the second row, third desk from the right. Why don't you take your seat (Y/N)?"

"Alright Miss Lucas." You sit down. After a while, other students start to fill in the seats around you. You are scared. You're the smallest child in class. A girl with braids in her hair sits down beside you and starts talking right away.

"Hi! I'm Reese. What's your name," she said.

"I'm (Y/N)," you answer. "Reese is a really pretty name." Reese giggled.

"Thank you! (Y/N) is a pretty name too!"

"Thank you. Would you like to be friends?"

"Sure!" You grin at Reese. You couldn't wait to tell her all about your family.

***

Leonard picked you up. Sheldon was with him. "How was school," Leonard and Sheldon asked at the same time.

"Good," you answered cheerfully.

"Did you make any friends," Leonard asked.

"No, I made a friend."

"Great! Tell me about your friend!"

"Her name is Reese. She loves Star Wars, just like us! She's really nice. She's skipping kindergarten too, and she loves skipping stones. She promised she would teach me when she gets the chance."

"That's great, Clone!"

"Did you outsmart your teacher," Sheldon asked. You grinned.

"Yeah! I told her who George Lucas was, 'cause she didn't know, and I corrected her math mistake, and her face turned red." Leonard's eyes widened.

"Don't ever do that again," he said quickly. "You'll get in a lot of trouble."

"Okay, Daddy." Leonard smiled.

"Who wants to go out for ice cream," he asked.

"Me," you and Sheldon yelled at the same time.

A/N: Hey! Sorry, updates for this book are slower than molasses driven uphill. I'm doing the First Day of School scenario separately for each person because Leonard's turned out longer than I expected. Don't forget to comment, and feel free to request a scenario!