First Birthday

Leonard: It was a small gathering, just family(meaning Sheldon, who was like your big brother, Penny, who was like your mom, and Howard and Raj, who were like your uncles). Sheldon and Penny baked a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and bought vanilla ice cream. Everyone ate cake and ice cream, then you opened presents. They were mostly clothes, which were mostly Star Wars themed, but Sheldon gave you a stuffed Ewok. Everyone just hung out and talked for an hour or so after that.

Sheldon: In addition to Penny, Howard, and Raj, Sheldon invited his mom, Barry Kripke, Leonard's mom, Stuart, Arthur Jeffries, and Leslie Winkle(Leonard told him to). Barry, Arthur, Leslie, and Beverly couldn't make it, but Sheldon's mom and Stuart were happy to come. There was a chocolate cake with yellow buttercream icing in the shape of C3PO's head. Sheldon had instructed people not to bring clothes if they planned on giving gifts, and everyone listened. They brought you stuffed animals. Howard gave you a C3PO doll that could talk, and you loved it. You made it talk so much that Leonard took it and hid it when you weren't looking.

Howard: You celebrated at his mom's house. Mrs. Wolowitz made a brisket, and a yellow cake with chocolate icing. It was only family(see Leonard's--the same is true, except Leonard and Sheldon are like your uncles, Raj is like a second father, and Penny is like your aunt). Everyone came over for dinner, and gave you stuffed animals, though Sheldon did give you a stuffed Spock doll. Everyone had fun, and stayed till eleven PM. Both you and Sheldon fell asleep by then, you on Sheldon's lap. Everyone else took pictures, because it was so cute.

Raj: He threw a Star Wars themed party, because why not? There was a Millennium Falcon cake, which Raj baked himself, and chocolate ice cream with R2D2 sprinkles, which was your favorite. Raj invited lots of people, but Howard, Penny, Leonard, and Sheldon were the only ones who could make it. That was fine though. You didn't like it when there were a lot of people around. Anyway, everyone had a good time, and you and Sheldon played with the train set Leonard got you.

Penny: You had a fun birthday, cake and ice cream, playing with Sheldon and Howard. You got a lot of clothes, cute ones from Penny and Raj, Star Wars themed from Leonard, and Star Wars stuffed animals from Sheldon and Howard. All in all, it was a perfect first birthday.

A/N: Sorry Penny's is so short. I ran out of ideas by the time I wrote the others.