You are Grounded

Leonard: You were drawing in your apartment. Leonard was at work, and Penny was babysitting you. Penny walked over to you. "Your dad's gonna be home soon," she said. "Time to clean up and get ready for diner!"

"I'm not done drawing," you said without looking up.

"You can draw after diner."

"I wanna draw now."

"You've got to eat diner soon, (Y/N). You need to clean up."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm drawing now. I can eat later."

"Hi, guys. We're home," Leonard said.

"(Y/N) (Middle name) Hofstadter, clean up now and get ready for diner!" You finally looked up.

"No," you snapped. "I don't want any stupid diner!"

"Young lady, it's not okay to talk to Penny that way," Leonard said. "Apologize."

"No." Leonard scowled at you.

"I'm going to count to three. If you don't apologize, you're grounded. One. Two. Three." You didn't say a word. You just stared at Leonard. "Okay, (Y/N). You're grounded." You stomped off to your room and didn't come out for a week, except to go to school.

Sheldon: You were drawing with chalk in front of the apartment building with Han and Luke. A kid twice your size and age stopped to look at your drawings. He laughed at Han's. "What is that supposed to be," he asked.

"The Millennium Falcon," Han answered.

"It looks like a gray lump." You glared at the kid.

"Stop insulting my friend," you snapped. The kid laughed at you.

"Or what?" You didn't answer. You just punched him in the stomach, which was about as high as you could hit. He hit you back. A fist fight broke out between you two. You held your own well, considering your circumstances. 

"What is the meaning of this," Sheldon asked.

"He--"

"Come on, (Y/N)." Sheldon took your hand and pulled you into the apartment building. "You too, Han and Luke."

"Daddy, he--"

"I don't care what he did," Sheldon snapped. "You didn't need to be in a fist fight! You got hurt!"

"I wouldn't have done it if--"

"You're grounded."

"What? That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair, (Y/N). Go to your room!" You stormed back to your bedroom and slammed the door. You sulked in silence for your entire sentence.

Howard: You were at the grocery store with Howard. You saw the bakery from across the store. "Hey, Daddy, can we get some cupcakes?" Howard smiled at you.

"Sorry, (Y/N). We don't have time to stop today."

"But Daddy, I want a cupcake."

"But (Y/N), I told you no."

"I want a cupcake!"

"No, we can't stop!" You threw yourself on the floor and began to scream. Howard scowled at you. "(Y/N) (Middle name) Wolowitz, stop that this minute!" You ignored him.

"I want a cupcake," you screamed.

"(Y/N), if you don't get up this minute, you're grounded!" You just continued to scream. "Okay. You're grounded." Howard picked you up, put you in the cart(even though you're not really supposed to do that....). He did the rest of his shopping, and you left the store.

Raj: It was a rainy Thursday prevening. You were playing with your Star Wars action figures. Raj walked through the living room. "Okay, (Y/N), it's time to go to Leonard's apartment." You looked up.

"But I'm still playing."

"Well, you can take your toys with you to Leonard's apartment." You thought about it for a minute.

"No. I like it here better."

"But it's Halo night. We're going over to Leonard's apartment for pizza."

"I don't like pizza."

"You love pizza. You're just being stubborn." You just shook your head.

"I wanna stay here," you said firmly.

"(Y/N), I'm not going to tell you again. It's time to go."

"But I'm staying here." Raj crossed his arms and glared at you.

"(Y/N)--"

"No!"

"Okay. You're grounded." You scowled and stomped off to your room while Raj made plans to have Leonard, Sheldon, and Howard come over to his house for Halo night.

Penny: You were in school on Wednesday afternoon. You were folding paper frogs with Celina during recess. You would fold them, and she would color them. You had a small army after a while. It was great.

"Hey, those frogs are cool!" A girl grabbed the best one. Your head shot up.

"Hey! That was for Mommy! Put it back, you dumb idiot!" you shouted. The girl's lower lip began to tremble. Mrs. Stanley looked up and scowled at you.

"(Y/N), we don't call names."

"I do," you muttered. Mrs. Stanley scowled even more.

"Young lady, go to the principal's office." Your eyes widened.

"But--"

"Butts are for sitting on, (Y/N). Get a move on."

*Time Skip*

"I can't believe you went to the principal's office!"

"Mommy, it wasn't my fault!" Penny glared at you in the rear view mirror.

"Then whose fault was it?" You didn't answer. You just stared at your shoes. Penny sighed. "You know what? I just can't right now, (Y/N). You're grounded."

"But--"

"No buts. You're grounded."