Birthday Party(Raj)

You woke up excited. It was your birthday, and you were going to the zoo with your aunt and uncles and friends! You hurry to get dressed. Raj made you your favorite breakfast and gave you your first present of the day, a new cookbook. Then you picked up Howard and drove to the zoo. It was great. You got to feed baby goats at a petting zoo section, you heard the lions roar, and you oohed and ahhed at (favorite animal). Raj took a picture of you and Sheldon with your noses practically pressed against the glass of the koala exhibit. He took another after Michael grabbed your hand and you ran after Payton and Jackie to go see the black bears. None of you notice this. You all started tuning out the adults at the begining of the trip, when Payton, Jackie, and Michael's parents thanked Raj for allowing their three kids to stay overnight for a few days and started gushing about the vacation they were going to take.

After the zoo, everyone goes back to Raj's apartment for cake, ice cream, and presents. Afterwards, you and your friends get into your pajamas and prepare for the first night of their visit. You and Michael cuddle up against each other while you all watch movies together till you all fall asleep. Raj takes another picture and sends it to Howard. He texts back.

Yeah, they're definitely going to end up together.

All in all, it was the best birthday you ever had.