You are Adopted

Leonard: Leonard is driving home from CalTech. Sheldon was at home, being forced to take a vacation. It was blissful. No road games, no unreasonable irritation at Leonard's actions, no annoying. Leonard began to sing along with the radio. He never got to do that. He also whistled. It was really fun. When Leonard reaches the apartment building, he parks his car and gets out. He sees a cardboard box by the door and looks inside. You are inside, fast asleep, wrapped in a pink blanket. You wake up with a gentle yawn and stare up at Leonard. I've got to bring her inside, he thinks, but what will Sheldon say? Does it say I'm not allowed to have kids in our apartment in the roommate agreement? Leonard takes another look at you. You look back, (E/C) eyes full of love and trust. Screw Sheldon and the roommate agreement, Leonard thinks, and picks you up. "Do you have a name," he asks. You stare at him and coo. "Guess not. Okay then, I'll name you." Leonard thinks for a bit. "Got it, he says finally. I'll name you (Y/N). Sheldon won't like it, but whatever." Leonard carries you inside the apartment building and starts to walk up the stairs.

Sheldon: "I can't believe Leonard wouldn't drive me home," Sheldon complains to Penny.

"I can," she replies, but Sheldon isn't paying attention.

"Your check engine light is on," he tells Penny, and she glares at him(I had to, okay?). Sheldon looks out the window and gasps. "Pull over," he orders Penny.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it," Sheldon snapps, and Penny rolls her eyes, but pulls over. Sheldon opens the car door and says, "I'll walk the rest of the way home. You aren't equipped for this situation, and it's only a few blocks away." Sheldon climbs out of the car and closes the door, leaving Penny stunned. She drives away, leaving Sheldon staring at the basket beside the road. There is a baby girl in it. There is a note taped to the basket that reads, If you find this child, her name is (Y/N). Please take good care of her. You are crying, which Sheldon finds irritating, but he picks you up anyway. Sheldon begins to rock you and sing Soft Kitty even though you aren't sick. You fall asleep, snuggling against him. Sheldon is filled with a feeling he has never experienced before--fatherly love. He begins to walk down the road leading to the apartment building.

Howard: Howard hops off his Vespa and walks to the door of his mother's house. In front, he sees a basket with a cheery yellow ribbon tied on the handle, and a pink blanket spilling over the sides. There is a note attached to the basket. Howard tears it off and reads it.

Mr. Wolowitz,

I saw you at an engineering lecture at Caltech, and I was amazed by your brilliance. I can't care for the child in the basket, so I did some research, found your address, and left her here for you to take care of. Her name is (Y/N). Raise her well.

--K.Z

Howard has no idea who this 'K.Z' is, but he picks up the basket anyway. He opens the door and yells, "Ma! I'm going to play at Leonard's house! I'll be home soon!"

"Alright," Mrs. Wolowitz yells back. "Be home by dinner!" Howard carries the basket to the Vespa and climbs on. He calls Leonard to tell him he's coming over, and Raj to tell him to meet him at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Then he puts on his helmet and rides to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. He parks the Vespa by the sidewalk, picks up the basket, and carries it inside.

Raj: Rajesh Koothrappali is walking to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment building for Halo knight. He sees a cardboard box sticking out of an alley, and hears crying coming from it. He looks in the box, and sees you. "No, don't cry," Raj says, and begins to pet your head. You start to calm down, staring up at him. He smiles at you. "Aren't you a big girl," he coos, and you laugh. "Aren't you a precious little princess?" You babble a little, and Raj grins. "Do you have a name Princess? You don't seem too. I'm going to name you (Y/N)." With that, Raj picks you up and carries you to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. He can't wait to show you to Howard. You snuggle against his chest, glad for warmth against the quickly cooling night air.

Penny: "Ma'am," a woman calls, and Penny turns around, shocked. She can't believe someone called her ma'am. The woman is holding a bundle. "Take my daughter," the woman orders Penny, shoving the bundle into Penny's arms. Penny takes it, shocked. "Her name is (Y/N). Take good care of her," the woman says before running off. Penny just stands there, holding you. You grab a strand of her hair and hold on. "Ow," Penny says, and pries your little hand off her hair, but she doesn't really mind. She feels a surge of motherly love course through her. "Hey (Y/N)," Penny says. You coo at her, and she smiles. "I can take care of you. I already take care of Sheldon, so taking care of you should be easy!" Penny climbs into her car and puts you in the backseat. She manages to get home unseen by police officers. She takes you out of her car and enters the apartment building.