First Day of School(Raj)

You are five years old now, because I said so.

"Are you ready for school, Princess," Raj asked. You smiled at him.

"Yep." Raj beamed at you. You were wearing a black Darth Vader t shirt and jeans. Raj had done your hair in a crown braid(I think it's called a crown braid. Correct me if I'm wrong) like Princess Leia's in The Empire Strikes Back. You loved it.

Raj took out his phone

Raj took out his phone. "Say cheese," he said.

"Cheese," you said obediently. Raj took a picture of you. Then you pulled on your backpack and headed out the door. You sat in your car seat, and buckled yourself in. Raj drove to the elementary school, and pulled up right in front.

"Bye, (Y/N)," he said. "Have a good day." You beamed at him.

"I will," you said cheerfully. You couldn't be sure, but you thought you saw Raj crying. You climbed out of your seat and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later," you said, getting out of the car.

"See you later," Raj said, and you closed the car door. You walked into the building, and quickly found your classroom. There were already a few kids in the room. The teacher hurried over. You smiled at him.

"Hello," he said. "I'm Mr. Morganstern."

"I'm (Y/N) Koothrappali," you said.

"Okay, (Y/N). I have you seated right in that corner." You smiled and thanked him, then walked back to your table. There were two other girls sitting at the table. You smiled at them hesitantly. They were both wearing sparkly pink t shirts and blue skirts. One girl beamed at you. She was blonde with blue eyes, and the other girl was blonde with brown eyes and freckles. The girl with brown eyes looked a little shy.

"Hi!" the girl with blue eyes said. "I'm Peyton, and this is my sister, Jackie. We have a brother who is our triplet, but he's in another class. What's your name?"

"(Y/N)," you said. Peyton started to say something, but Mr. Morganstern clapped his hands.

"Alright, guys, we're going to go outside now to meet Mrs. Lee's class. Line up at the door." Peyton smiled.

"That's the class our brother is in," she said. You followed Peyton and Jackie to the door. Everyone walked through the hallway, and out to the playground. A woman stood there with a bunch of other kids your age. Mr. Morganstern waved at her. Everyone walked toward the other class. "Alright, guys," the woman said. "For those of you who don't know, I'm Mrs. Lee, and this is Mr. Morganstern. We're going to be working together a lot. Now, feel free to play out here for a while, and talk to the other kids. Boys, you can talk to girls, and girls, you can talk to boys. There is nothing wrong with two friends being opposite genders." All the kids broke off and started talking to kids in the other class. Jackie waved to a boy, who jogged over. Peyton grinned at him.

"(Y/N), this is Michael, our brother," Jackie said. Michael grinned at you. He was blonde, with blue eyes, like Peyton, and freckles.

"You're wearing the same t shirt as me," he said. You beamed at him.

"I know," you cheered.

"What's your favorite Star Wars movie?"

"Revenge of the Sith."

"Same! Who's your favorite character?"

"I like Anakin."

"I like Darth Vader and Lando." You grinned at Michael. You liked him already. He grinned back at you. "Wanna go climb on the monkey bars?" he asked.

"Yes," you answered. You ran after Michael. You loved school already.

*Time skip*

"Hi, (Y/N)," Raj said, kissing your forehead. "How was your day?"

"Awesome!" you said. "I met two girls and their brother, who are all in my grade, but Michael isn't in our class. He's my friend. He likes Star Wars too!" Raj beamed at you.

"That's amazing, Princess! I'm glad you made a friend."

"Me too," you said, climbing into the car and sitting down. After you buckled your seatbelt, Raj started the car and drove home. You fell asleep on the way. You were worn out, but you couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.