Rain Kiss

"WASSUP MOTHERFUCKASSSSSS! MOVIE MARATHON TONIGHT!" Screamed Pidge as she stood on a chair. "Language." Shiro scolded as he grabbed Pidge and sat her down properly. Keith laughed aloud,"Come on Shiro, lighten up. It's been a while since everyone gathered together like this." Allura nudged Keith,"True, I can tell you're excited too Keith." Keith scoffed and hid hid blushing face,"No, I'm just here because there's food." Pidge giggled,"Hypocrite." Lance poked his head from out the kitchen, they were in Hunk's house. "Guys, the cupcakes are almost done! We just need to bake them for 30 minutes, so we can start the movies now." Pidge raised her eyebrow at Lance,"You helped Hunk bake?" Lance shook his head and gave her a grin,"No, I just licked the spoon."

"Gross."

Lance laughed and walked into the living room,"In the meantime, let's get the Disney movies going!" Lance sat down next to Keith, who was cuddled up on the couch, covered in a red blanket thanks to Hunk's generosity. Keith's face lit up in flames when Lance hung his arm around Keith's shoulders loosely. Lance glanced at Keith, who smirked at his flustered expression. Keith remembered what happened only the week before between the two and hid his face in his blanket hiding his flustered face. It was only one little thing, but it meant a lot to Keith.

One week earlier------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God, Mullet stop being so hard on yourself! Be glad you only got a B+ and not an F or something!" Lance said, scolding Keith, who was whining about the test grade he got. "I studied really hard for that okay? I want to try to be the best! That's my goal and I want to make it." Keith said, crossing his arms, blushing on how Lance was being over-protective. Lance sighed,"Keith you're already the best! You're the top of our class, isn't that enough?" Keith pouted cutely and it was too much for Lance's heart. "No! It's not-Mhmpfh!" Lance was holding Keith's hand as he kissed him roughly. Why does he have to be so damn cute all the time, Lance thought. Keith kissed back when he realized that his crush was kissing him. "There, will that make you shut up, you adorable idiot?" Lance said, smirking. Keith frowned with his face all flustered. Lance was about to kiss him again hoping Keith wouldn't push him away, but Hunk came in and Keith quickly pushed Lance off him. Keith's face was red as he stuttered,"H-Hey Hunk! What's up?" Lance smirked and looked at Hunk,"Hey guys! I'm gonna do a movie night next Friday, you up for it?" Lance beamed, Keith's face reddening even more,"Yeah, of course."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith watched the first 25 minutes of The Little Mermaid, as stiff as a board. He didn't realize that he relaxed and rested his head on Lance's shoulder, who took the opportunity to loosely hold Keith. Hunk came with the cupcakes. "Okay, so I made multiple flavors, Allura what do you want?" Allura looked at the cupcakes, drooling." Birthday, please." Hunk handed her a cupcake. "Pidge?"

"All of them."

"pIDGE, NO" 

"Fine, chocolate"

Shiro shook his head as no, he didn't like sweets and everyone knew that. So Hunk moved on to Lance. Lance looked at the tray,"Hm, Vanilla and strawberry." Hunk handed him the cupcake and turned to Keith, who was biting his lip. "Keith, what do you want?" Keith looked confused,"I don't know, I rarely eat sweets." Hunk chuckled," How about Red Velvet?" Keith shrugged and took a red velvet cupcake, peeling off the wrapper and nibbling it slightly. Lance blushed immensely as Keith's eyes brightened. "Hunk, hand me another cupcake."

After 6 movies, Keith was already sound asleep on Lance, tucked into his side. Lance had a dazed smile on his face barely watching the movies. Lance started playing with the ends of Keith's black hair, waking him up. Lance stuttered,"Sorry Keith, did I wake you up?" He said in a voice so low it was practically a whisper. Keith blushed,"You did a while ago, I just didn't tell you. D-Don't stop doing that, it feels nice." Lance smirked,"Playing with your hair, hm ok." Lance continued to run his fingers through Keith's hair, making them both blush. Keith looked up at Lance and Lance felt his face go hot. Lance stopped playing with Keith's hair and looked at his flustered face. It was red and his pink lips were pressed into a thin line, his eyes dazed and confused. Neither boy couldn't help themselves as they thought of the week before. Keith opened his mouth slightly,"Lan-"

"WELP, Movies overrr." Called out Pidge as she got up from her seat. "Guys, it's almost midnight. We should go, thanks Hunk for letting us do this." Hunk smiled that smile that warms everyone's hearts. "No problem, walk safely it's raining." Keith's heart stops. It's raining. It's raining. Just like that winter's day when his father didn't come how all those years before. Keith was scared to be alone. He trembled in Lance's arms and Lance noticed. Including Shiro. Shiro mouthed to him,"Take him home." Lance nodded and spoke up,"Hey Keith, if you want I can take you home." Keith looked up at him and his eyes widened, brightening the world. "Really?" Lance nodded and petted him."Yeah." Everyone shared knowing glances and didn't interrupt the two oblivious lovebirds. 

After everyone said they're goodbyes, Lance and Keith walked alone on the streets. Because of the rain, there wasn't any cars and they already walked a long way from Hunk's house. Lance held the umbrella for them both. Keith hoped the awkward silence would be broken by Lance. Lance thought it was a nice comfortable silence. Keith pondered about the week before, remembering the feeling of Lance's lips on his. Keith blushed and put a hand on his lips, knowing he wanted to feel them again. Lance walked slowly for them both, so when Keith stopped, he stopped with him. "Keith, what's up Samurai?" Lance said with a chuckle. Keith looked up at him and locked eyes nervously. Lance walked closer to him, barely a distance between them. "D-Did you mean it?" Keith whispered, but Lance heard it. "Mean what? I can't tell what you're saying." Lance said with a smirk. Keith glared at him, a blush already deep on his cheeks. "You know what I'm talking about. T-The k-k..." Keith trialed off, not able to say the words and maintain eye contact with Lance. Lance gave him a fake knowing face,"Ooh, you mean that." Keith nodded,"It doesn't have to mean anything, if you don't want it to."

"Oh." Keith said in barely a whisper.

"But for me it did." Keith's eyes shot up to meet Lance, nervously rubbing his neck with his free hand while the other held the umbrella. He lowered his hand and grabbed Keith's hand in his. He looked deeply into his eyes and took a deep breath. His voice was shaky and spoke hoarsely, afraid of something. "Keith, you and I have been friends for a long time. We fight sometimes, but I don't care as long as your still my friend after them. God Keith, we've been friends forever, but I've always wanted....something else with you. Keith, I don't want to be friends I want to be....more. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. I-"

Keith surged forward capturing Lance's lips with his own, his fingers tangling in Lance's hair. Lance immediately dropped his hands to grab Keith's waist, the rain pouring on them. But they didn't care, they had each other. Keith never wanted to let go of Lance. Kissing Lance this time was different than the week before. The kiss was rough, rushed, quick. This time, Keith took in all of Lance, his soft lips pressed against his own. Lance's lips were of vanilla and strawberry. Lance held Keith tightly, with all his might and kissed him warmly, tasting the red velvet. Their clothes darkened from the rain and Keith ran his fingers through Lance's wet hair. Both boys separated, out of breath and their lips parted with their eyes heavily lidded. Lance smiled kissed Keith on his cheek, nose, jawline. "I also want to be yours. I've wanted to be more since we became friends." Lance kissed him again, sweetly on the lips"Then lets do just that."