Confidence • All

The boys with a super confident s/o

L

•he's proud of you, confidence can be hard to achieve for some and the fact you can walk around like the world is in the palm of your hand is amazing.

•confidence can make or break a look, and your confidence means you could wear a potato sack and still pull it off. He loves that about you most because he could dress you in something ridiculous and you'd still make of work.

•your confidence means you're good a pep talks, and whenever he's not sure about something, after talking to you he'd ready to run head first into the problem.

•although there is such a thing as being over confident. And when you're getting a bit too ahead of yourself, his pessimism is there to bring you back down to a normal level.

Near

• near has never been suuupperrr confident. He's confident in some things but not in others, so when you walked into his life it flipped on its head.

•you're the reason he makes 50% of the decisions he does. Because you're able to talk him into taking risks and leaving his comfort zone.

•he loves your confidence because it you always seem so happy when you're in that confident headspace. And seeing you smile makes him smile.

• but of course, if something happens to bring your confidence down, he's there to bring it back up.

Mello

•he LOVES this attitude. Finally someone that can match his energy. While he is not so confident when up against others, when he's sure of something, he's SURE of it. Having you around to match that energy gets him hyped.

•you have moments where you just hype each other up over the tiniest things. Yes, Mello make that sandwich, you're doing so well king. Yes (y/n) clean that table, you're in a roll baby.

•although, it's a bad idea to put you together in dangerous situations, because neither of you will talk the other out of it. He'll say some shit like "hey let's jump off the bridge into the river for fun" and you'll go "race you there"

•this had lead to some hospital trips but you always just look back and laugh.

Matt

•Matt's confident but realistically confident. He won't take too many risks but is willing to tackle a few. So when you get too over confident he's your voice of reason.

•he's able to match the energy you bring to the table. He'll read the room, see you're hyped and proceed to hype you up further.

•on off days when your conference drops, he lets you be sad for a bit then snaps you out of it with killer pep talks.

•he loves your 'no one can fuck with me' attitude. It's one of his favourite things about you.

Light

•most of his risky plans with the death note he does because you tell him too. You're confident enough it'll work and talk him into it.

•but, you're realistic. If he gets over confident you stop him. And when you get over confident he stops you.

•he's good at forming nearly foolproof plans, so if you're confident something will work and about to run read first into it, if there's a way to make that plan safer, he'll step in.

•otherwise he appreciates the confidence, especially as Kira. He's convinced he can change the world and your confident he can too. That the thing that means the most to him.

Matsuda

•Matsuda is always the one who draws the short straw, so he isn't too confident with himself. And you made it your life mission to fix that.

•he's always amazed at your confidence, he wonders how you're able to do it so flawlessly. He wants to be like you in that regard. He really admires that part of you.

•your confidence was part of the reason he fell for you in the first place, because you always know what to say and how to get him hyped.

•he's just a gushy mess for your confidence honesty, he loves it so much. The fact that you can help him raise his confidence, you're able to take risks and live like the queen of everything makes him melt.