Their weakness • all

L

Physical weakness: although he's strong for a noodle and he can fight, due to his horrible posture he gets sore in his back very easily.

Mental/emotional: he bottles up his emotions and pushes them down for ages until he finally reaches boiling point. If you happen to be there on that day where his emotions are threatening to show, you better be ready for some tears because something as small as dropping a pencil can set him off.

Near

Physical: Nears not a fighter, he can put up a fight when he wants to but he's not very strong, the weakest point being his arms. He can't lift anything too heavy for more than a few seconds.

Mental/emotional: growing up in training to be L's successor puts a lot of pressure on a person. Because of all that it's become a habit to over analyse things to make sure he doesn't get anything wrong. This is good for cases but not for social skills, he will over think everything and this damages his social skills.

Mello

Physical: while he has a lot of upper body strength he isn't as strong from the core down, he can get sore legs quite easily.

Mental/emotional: anger issues, if approached in the wrong way Mello can lash out unnecessarily and it takes a while for him to calm down.

Matt

Physical: he has bad eye sight due to all the screens he's constantly stuck in, all this games he stays up playing late at night have made his eyes weaker.

Mental/emotional: due to being shut away from the world for a good portion of his life, he tends to push others away from him. This can damage his relationships with people, but it's just a habit to him by now. He considers that the weakest part of him because he can't seem to get over it.

Light

Physical: he gets neck strains easily, because he studies hours on ends and writes in the death note he's always looking down, causing an easy way to get a strained neck.

Mental/physical: after gaining the power to kill, he's slowly descended into having a god complex of sorts, while he thinks he's strong, and up to a point he is, he's really not as good as he thinks he is.

Matsuda

Physical: his job involves a lot of typing and writing, so his wrists have gotten weaker as the years have gone by, if he moves his hands to fast or in a funny way his wrist will be sore for days.

Mental/physical: although he tries his best every single day, he still gets put down a lot by his co workers, that has made him develop anxiety of sorts. He tends to worry he'll do something wrong and get in trouble for it so he always second guesses himself.