Head-cannons •Light

•it's pretty obvious, but really wants to rule the world with you.

•he wants to keep you out of the Kira case so you stay safe.

•he is protective over you, especially when you're around other boys.

•he loves it when you come to stay at his house, since you're there so often, it feels weird when you're not over at his place.

•he really wants you to either move in with him or for you to move out with him and buy your first house with him.

•he has a flirty and playful personality but can be extremely serious at times.

•he loves to see you when you're at your most evil, usually using his Death Note to get your anger out on something.

•he gets annoyed when you bring up jokes about potato chips.

•his power song is 'blank space'.

•he's not a dog or cat person, he prefers birds.

•he absolutely loves your sense in style.

•he likes it when you use his clothes as pyjamas.

•he loves your eyes, they shine as bright as diamonds according to him.

•he's not afraid to kill to keep you safe.

•he makes sure to stay away from other girls so you don't get jealous, even though you won't get that jealous.

•he's scared that he'll accidentally kill you by accidentally writing your name for a note or something on a death Note page.

•he wishes that ryuk would leave you both alone every now and then, even though you think ryuk is funny.

•he wants to take you to a concert of your choice, he just wants to see you fangirl.

•he hates it when his parents bring up baby pictures.

•you once made him wear a skirt, and he didn't look half bad in it to be honest.

•he loves to hug you and shower you with kisses.

•his ideal date is a long walk in a beautiful place with your hand in his.

•he loves to watch movies with you.

•he hopes that you will be the goddess of the new world.

•he's a really good cook

•he supports everything you do.