They catch you singing pt2 • Matt and Light

Matt

You were going through all of Matts video games when you found one that involved singing, you decided to give it a go since no one was home, you put in the disk and connected the microphone to it, you scrolled through the songs when you found one you knew the lyrics too.

You hit play and began to sing, hitting almost perfect scores. You didn't notice Matt come home and stand in against the wall, watching you sing.

"Your face all made up, living on a screen, you're low of self esteem so you run on gasoline"

You watched as the score went up, surpassing Matts previous high score.

"Are you AH MATT!"

You said noticing his presence and smashing the pause bouton.

"How long have you been there?!"

"Long enough"

Song: Gasoline - Halsey

Light

You were doing your homework at Lights house as he scribbled away at his own homework beside you. You had headphones on, you were listening to some old songs for nostalgic purposes. Eventually you started humming, soon that him turned into singing, gaining Lights attention. He looked over at you, as you were completely lost in your own world.

"It's raining men... hallelujah, it's raining men..."

Light just smiled at you and pulled off your headphones. You looked up and suddenly realised you were singing.

"Uhhhh..."

"You're good you know" he said.

"Um, thanks?" You said, your face heating up.

"Seriously, keep singing!"