Who knows where "it" is? • all + B [NSFW]

A/n: BC THIS IS A MEME ON TIK TOK IM DOING IT HERE. P.s. I've seen some people ask to add Misa. Should I?

Who knows where the clit is?

L
Oh he knows, it's always the quiet ones. He's a crazy smart man, he knows just about everything there is to know about the world. He's also got pretty long fingers so he'd be good with them 👀

Near
Only knew after you told him. He's smart but sheltered. Never really showed an interest in sex before you came along so he never really had a reason to know. Still leaning but getting there.

Mello
Knew even as a teen. He and Matt would sneak porn mags into the orphanage. They were dirty kids. He knows what to do to it too, dirty dom boy knows a lot.

Matt
Mello told him back at the orphanage. He's not the best at using that knowledge but you're helping him get better. But he definitely knows where it is.

Light
Even though Ryuk made that joke about his sewing skills meaning he's good with his hands he actually doesn't know. He's been to focused on school his whole life he never really bothered to learn the sex anatomy until you came along. He may be a god in the making but he's a sheltered one. All he really knows is how to stimulate inside if you catch my drift. Looks like you gotta teach him 👀.

Matsuda
You had to tell him. He was kind of embarrassed for not knowing but his innocence was pretty cute. You're slowly teaching him to get it right. He's not that bad at it so far.

B
Knows, eats that shit up like it's his beloved jam. He was like Matt and Mello, a perverted teen who learnt things early.