You're upset • All

L

You had had a really shitty day, your parents were mad at you, your friend had bailed on you when a project was due and you seemed to have bad luck all day. You sat curled up in a blanket cocoon on your bed when you heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" you said.

The door opened and L walked in.

"Hey- (y/n)? What's wrong?" He said.

You hung your head and felt a few loan tears run down your face.

"I just had a really bad day..."

He walked over and sat opposite you on the bed, he grabbed your chin and made you look up at him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

You nodded as he wiped your tears with his sleeve. You started to vent your feelings to him as he listened to every word without objecting. Once you were done, you took a deep, shaky breath.

"Aww... (y/n)..."

He pulled you into his arm and held you tightly.

"I'm always here, remember that if you ever feel down..."

Near

Yet another day the other kids at the orphanage bullied you. You sat outside on a swing with tears falling down your face. All you wanted was too be accepted, but just because you were one of the really smart kids you got teased. You were doing grade 12 work while everyone else was doing grade 9 work.

"Are you alright?"

You turned and wiped your eyes as you did, you saw Near standing behind you.

"The kids are picking on me again..." you sighed.

Near grabbed your hand and gently pulled you off the swing, bringing you into his arms.

"I'll try and talk to them. You can talk to me if you need anything ok? Remember that"

You nodded as you stuffed your face into his shirt and tried to fight back more tears. Noticing your struggles to hold tears back, Near hugged you tighter and gently stared to rub your back.

"You can let it out I won't judge"

Mello

You were a mix of angry and sad, all your 'friends' had left you at a cafe for god knows what reason. You had to walk home in the rain, at least the water hid your tears. You were cold, soaked and sad. When you made it home you slammed the door behind you, catching Mellos attention and making him walk over to you.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine..." you said, your voice cracking.

"No you're not... come on"

Mello grabbed your hand and gave you a towel, he told you change and come see him by the heater in the lounge room. You did as told and sat next to Mello in front of the warm heater.

"What happened?" He said pulling an arm around you.

"All my so called friends bailed on me so I had to walk home" you said.

Mello pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around you.

"Fuck them. Just remember you always have me, if it happens again call me and I'll drop everything to come and get you alright?" He said.

"Ok..."

Matt

You had just had a huge fight with your best friend, you knew that it was the final straw and you were no longer going to be friends again. It made you really sad because you had shared so much together and you'd completely missed the fact that she was a toxic friend to begin with.

You sat on the sofa with your head in your knees, sobbing away wen you heard the front door open and close.

"(Y/N)?! What happened?!"

You lifted your head up to see Matt skid over to you.

"Me and (friends name) broke off our friendship for good..." you sobbed.

"Aww (y/n)..."

He pulled you into his arms and gently wrapped his arms around you. You slid your arms around him and sighed.

"She was a bitch anyway, you're better off without her. Just remember I love you ok?"

Light

You'd been in a bad mood all day, you'd embarrassed yourself so many time today you were ready to crawl in a hole and die. You ran all the way home and slammed the door with tears in your eyes, you began to ran down the hall toward your room when you felt someone grab your hand.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?"

You turned to see Light with a worried look on his face.

"I mess up everything..." you sobbed.

"No you don't! What happened?"

"First I ran into a door, then I tripped down the stairs, then I got my skirt caught in my locker... I just made a huge fool of myself and everyone around laughed..."

"What?! Who laughed? How dare they disrespect the goddess of the new world!"

"Light I love you but please don't do anything rash, they didn't commit any crimes..."

"They disrespected you! That's a crime to me!" He said.

"Light..."

"Sorry... my Kira instincts kicked in, I won't do anything to them..."

He pulled you into his arms and half you close.

"I love you and that's all that matters alright?"