Shirtless pt 2 • Matt and Light

A/n: just want to add that when I say character x reader x character, I don't mean a threesome unless specifically asked by a reader. I mean like a love triangle. But I'll only write these if you guys want them and if you specify what two characters you want to be caught in between.

---------------

Matt

You were cleaning up around the house and throwing things into the washing. You had about 6 of matt's vests in your arms when you knocked on his room door.

"Matt, I'm coming in"

You opened the door and saw he was asleep, spread all over his bed. You smiled down at him and started to pick up the dirty laundry. You looked at him again and realised something. He wasn't wearing a shirt. You smirked to yourself and took out the washing as well as every shirt and jacket in his room and hid them away around the house. If he wanted them back he'd have to find them.

Payback for him taking your skirts the other day.

Light

Light wasn't exactly narcissistic, but he was aware he's a pretty boy. He is also a real teaser, which is why you have to be careful when you spend the week at his house.

"Light give them back!" You pouted.

"Only if you admit you like it when in not wearing a shirt" he said holding your expensive jeans out of your reach.

"Over my dead body" you joked.

"C'mon (y/n) admit it"

"Fine... you look good without a shirt..."

He lowered his hand and you snatched your jeans from him.

"Your face is pink" he said.

"S-shut up..."