They swear • All

L

You were helping L fix his computer, he was under the desk, fixing the wires and you were trying to get the screen to work.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Nope"

"Damnit, maybe switching the monitor would work"

He slid out from under the desk and sat up, onto to hit is head on the desk on the way up.

"Ow! Son of a bitch!"

You whipped your head toward him and stared in shock, L barely swore.

"You swore!" You exclaimed.

"It hurt!" He replied, rubbing his head.

You laughed at his screw up.

"I'll get some ice, man it's weird to hear you swear..."

Near

Near is an innocent little sheep, he never swears, it's like he legally can't swear, so today was a little shocking...

He was working on some really important documents that were massive for the case, when all of a sudden the power went out. And he hadn't saved them.

"Wait- what no! Fuck!"

You instantly jumped up and gasped in shock.

"What?" He asked.

"You just swore!"

"And?"

"You never swear"

"I think it's appropriate when I loose all my work..."

Mello

He swears all the time, but he can come up with some pretty hilarious phrases.

You were trying to unlock the car, which for some reason wouldn't open. It's been quite a long time but you'd found the spare key and thought maybe it would work.

You put the key in and turned it, pulled in the handle to the door but it still wouldn't open. Making Mello rage...

"JESUS CHRIST JUST OPEN YOU PEICE OF FLYING BATSHIT WITH DICKS ON TOP!"

You instantly burst out laughing at the ridiculous phrase.

"(Y/n)! This is no time to have a laughing fit!"

Matt

Matt is a pretty chill gamer, but you can tell when he rage quits from the swearing at the console. He does swear, but never as aggressively as when he rage quits.

You were making some lunch for yourself when you suddenly heard the sound of the video game character dying, and knew what was coming since it's been the 15th time you've heard it in the last two minutes. And sure enough from the other room you heard...

"EAT A DICK YOU STUPID PEICE OF SHIT!"

You just shook your head and laughed.

Light

Light doesn't swear that often, especially not around his parents, but when the time is right, he can swear if necessary.

You were sitting with him at a cafe when he got an email for some exam results.

"Oh hey my results are here" he said.

"Let's see"

He opened the email to see a big 88%.

"Shit, that's bad"

"Ok firstly, that's good. Secondly, you swore! I haven't heard you swear since we went on that roller coaster last year!"

Matsuda

Matsuda doesn't swear, he's too innocent and well behaved to, so hearing him swear is quite a shock to everyone around him. So when he came home from work today it was a bit of a shock hearing what he said.

"I'm back!" He called out from the front door.

You walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you. How was work"

"Absolutely fucking awful"

You gasped in shock.

"What's wrong?"

"You just swore!"

"I did?"

"You said fuck!"

He threw his hands over his mouth in shock.

"Oops.."