Their Kisses • All

L

Believe it or not, L is truly a romantic person once you brake his shell. He often likes to make you feel special and his kisses are no exception. After long days at work, he likes to lift you up and spin you around before giving you lots of small kisses all over your face, making you giggle a lot. And whenever your wear you hair up, he likes to tease you by placing light kisses on your neck.

Near

Near is really shy, so when it comes to kissing, he doesn't really know where to start. It's often small kisses on the cheek or nose rather then attacking your lips. Unless you kiss his lips first, it's a rare occasion if he kissed your lips first.

Mello

It would be a lie if anyone said he want passionate about kissing. Along with his chocolate tasting lips, his kisses are long, passionate and gentle. Despite Mells being a real 'tough guy' he's really gentle when it comes to kissing you.

Matt

Matt is a biter. If it's not a quick peck on the cheek, it's a kiss on the lips, usually ending in nips on your bottom lip, he just likes your reaction when you pout and pretend it hurt.

Light

Light, wanting to be God if the new world, treats you like his goddess. He always makes sure to make you feel special, that means over dramatic kisses where he dips you or picks you up. Unless it's a quick goodbye kiss on the cheek of course.