Crazy • Light and Beyond

Light

You watched as Light wrote dramatically in the Death Note as you read out names from the web. He flicked his pen and almost hit you in the face while doing it.

"Calm down crazy" you said.

He only responded in low psychotic laughter, making you giggle and roll your eyes. He wasn't snapping out of Kira mode yet. As you read out the last name, he flicked his pen and slammed the book shut, smirking evilly.

"Calm down Kira" you laughed.

He only laughed again.

"Is this like sex for you or something?"

That made him snap out of it.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you get really worked up about this"

"It's not like sex, it's simply me becoming the new God step by step and you becoming the goddess by my side" he said.

"Sure..."

Beyond

"B this is crazy, L is the worlds greatest detective! You really want to try and make an unsolvable case?" You said.

"I'll do whatever it takes, I swear" he said.

"Alright shinigami boy, count me in" you said.

He snapped his head toward you and looked at you in shock.

"And you're calling me crazy?!"

"What now I can't support my boyfriend?"

"Not that but this is a dangerous game you're getting yourself into" He said.

"And? I'm ready for danger. Also, you're calling me crazy? You're Beyond fucking Birthday, you were born crazy!"