They Catch You Crying • All

L

What a day it's been, picked on at Uni and getting your wallet stolen. You burst through the front door, slamming it behind you and throwing your bag across the room as tears fell down your cheeks.

You marched down to your room and buried yourself in blankets, letting you drown in your tears. Suddenly you heard the door open, you sat up and quickly wiped your tears, you turned to see L standing at the door. The first thing he noticed was your teary bloodshot eyes.

"(Y/n)? What happened?!" He asked as he rushed over to you, pulling you into his arms.

You started to sob on his shoulder.

"Everyone's still picking on me and I got my wallet stolen" you sobbed.

"Aww, honey..."

You wrapped your arms around him and let out at your feelings.

"Just remember I love you alright?"

Near

You just got an email that one of your old friends had died, you hadn't seen them since primary school sure, but it was still enough to send you to tears. Hearing your sobbing form the other room, Near walked down the hall and opened the door, making you cover your face.

"Sweetheart? What's wrong?"

"S-she's gone..."

"Who?"

"(F/n)..."

You felt your body be pulled into Nears lap and his arms around you.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)..." he said.

You sobbed into his shirt and shook in his arms.

"Just remember I'm always here if you need anything alright? I love you"

Mello

You kicked off your shoes and wiped your eyes as you entered the house, trying to make yourself presentable so Mello wouldn't know you were crying.

"Hey ba- (y/n)?"

Damn it. He got you.

"It's nothing don't worry" you said.

"No it's not nothing. You're crying, are you hurt? What happened?" He said, getting up and walking over to you.

He pulled your hands away from your face to see your tear stained cheeks.

"I- just have bad memories on this day... that's all"

You felt his arms wrap around you as he pulled you closer to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

You nodded and started to explain why you were upset. Long story short, this was the day you lost someone close to you.

"Aww sweetie, you'll be alright, I'm here and I love you ok?"

Matt

You were watching a sad movie with Matt when you suddenly felt you eyes tear up. You fought the tears back as you watched your favourite character die for the one he loved.

You felt a few lone tears down your cheek, making you quickly wipe them away.

"Are you crying?" Matt asked.

Crap, he noticed.

"No"

"Aw, babe" he giggled, wrapping his arms around you.

"Why do the best ones always die!" You sobbed.

"I'm not dead"

You nudged him gently for that.

"Comfort me damnit!"

Light

You just got beat up by your parents again, because of this, you rushed over to Lights house. You wiped your eyes and put on a fake smile as you knocked on the door. When he answered, he immediately noticed your teary eyes.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing, my eyes just get teary when I yawn, I just came to see you"

"You're a horrible liar, who should I kill?"

"No one! I just wanted to get away from my parents for a while" you said, letting tears fall down your face.

He wrapped his arms around you and let you sob into his chest.

"You can stay here for as long as you want alright? I still love you and always will"