What they're like in bed • All [NSFW]

L

He's a flexible person, he'll be fine with whatever you want to do. If you want something gentle he'll happily agree, of you want to be pounded into like there's no tomorrow, he'll also agree. If you tell him to stop something he will immediately and make sure you're ok.
-Kinky? Lightly. Not too kinky but not vanilla either.
-Best position for the two of you: G-whiz. Lie on your back with your legs over his shoulders.

Near

He's always anxious when you hint sex, he's always letting you take the lead because he's just not a very dominant person. You're gentle with him and he is gentle with you, sex with him is only ever a round or two.
-Kinky? Nope, this boy is 100% vanilla. Well... most of the time.
-Best position for the two of you: cowgirls helper. You are the dominant one, it's similar to riding.

Mello

Mello is an aggressive dom. He will show no mercy unless you tell him to stop. He loves to spice up positions, he'll go for anything that will get you both off.
-Kinky? Hell yeah, bring out the chains boi.
-Best position for the both of you: face-off. He will sit on the edge of the bed and you will sit in his lap. This way you can see each other face to face and watch as your expressions change in pleasure.

Matt

He's a simple guy, while he is down to try new things, he keeps it simple. Your standard sex process, although he is willing to add new things if you desire.
-Kinky? He can be, he usually asks what you want.
-Best position for the both of you: cowboy. He is on top of you, giving him to power to feel you up as he thrusts.

Light

Depending on the mood, he can be gentle some days and a total beast some other days. He'll never do something you're uncomfortable with, but is willing to try new things is you're ok with it.
-Kinky? Once again, depends on the mood, but he can be.
-Best position for the both of you: seashell, your legs are all the way up, pressed beside your head, allowing him full access and more pleasure.

Matsuda

Matsuda is not a sex crazed man, he won't do anything unless you hint it first. He will always try his best to please you but stay as gentle as he can with you. He will never ever think of doing something to you unless you say it's ok.
-Kinky? Nope, he's too innocent for that.
-Best position for the both of you: the simple missionary position, not too crazy, just right for you both.