When They Get Clingy • All

L

All day L had been hugging you and following you around. You weren't sure why he was so clingy today but you didn't really mind, you likes being in L's arms and just lounging around. The day was a nice one, all you did was watch anime while he hugged you.

Near

Near is actually a very physically clingy person, so today wasn't much different, he hugged you a lot, you gave him piggybacks, you read together and took a cat nap together while a boring TV show was on, it was a really chill day.

Mello

Mello a only clingy when he's sad or someone is eyeing you down like he's interested in you. So when a boy at a cafe started to stare at you, Mello noticed it and pulled you into his lap as he stared to cutsie things and follow you when you got up. You didn't mind but it was funny to watch play out.

Matt

Matt had a bad day, so what did you do? Let him be clingy, all afternoon he did noting but hug you and watch TV you rather enjoyed Matts clingy-ness, it was rather cute to see him so lovestruck on you. It was a nice quiet day of you babying him.

Light

When he's not in Kira mode, he's usually in school mode, so he's not too clingy, but today was different. When you came over he hugged you tighter then he ever had before. You were confused but let him cling to you as you walked around the house, it was rather nice having such an evil little boy show his soft side.