Innocent • L and Near

L

You were taking to a friend you bumped into at the shopping centre while you were with L, all at once you and your friend were talking about anime and hot anime guys.

"He's such a Tsundere but he's so hot. Fuck Rin, but also fuck Rin if you know what I mean" you said.

"I know right, I bet he'd slip right into your pool is you made him" your friend said, making you both laugh.

He was fictional but who cares?

"I think I'm missing something" L said, confused as to why you were laughing.

You both turned to look at L. He probably never had a dirty thought in his mind ever.

"Um... inside joke" you said.

Near

You and Near were visiting your cousin who had just had a baby, you were both cooing over the child as it laughed at the toy you were rattling for it.

Your cousin was hogging the baby from her husband as you and Near played with it.

"It's my baby too you know (c/n)" her husband said.

"I gave birth to her"

"I helped make her"

Your cousin handed over the child in defeat and went into the kitchen for a moment.

"What does that mean?" Near asked you.

"What?" You said.

"Helping make the kid?"

OH. MY. GOD. This boy doesn't know how baby's are made... so innocent. You weren't going to destroy the little innocence he had left just yet.

"He read the instructions?"