5

Warnings: Smut (ish?)
Btw: (you'll know when you get to the part) I didn't know how to describe it very well, but I meant like sitting in an M shape, you know what I mean?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

   Feeling the pull to wake up, Sicheng didn't want to, being too comfortable. it was warm, warm in a way of being comfortable and not overbearing. He felt as if he had just gotten the best sleep of his life, gosh damn. I must've drank so much last night to be this wiped out. Eyes closed, he embraced the heat in front of him, feeling calm and tranquility as his arms wrapped around the source of warmth. He felt the source shift a bit.

   Wait what the fuck- it moves— Eyes shooting open, he expected the worst case scenario; having gotten so drunk he'd slept with an omega woman. Seeing the long brown hair when he opened his eyes he thought just that. Whispering franticly, "Fuck fuck fuck—" He got up on his elbows to look over the shoulder to see the face, to see if he recognized the girl and see how big a scandal this would be.

   If it's a non-celebrity, most likely won't be a huge deal. Another celebrity? If they were found out it could fuck up not only his, but both their careers.

   "What the fuck!?" He unintentionally yelled, causing the omega— no, the alpha, to stir awake. He knows those facial features from anywhere, no one has it like him, and oh he recognizes him very well. Why the fuck am I in a bed sleeping besides Yuta!? As if that itself wasn't already horrifying enough, it only just clicked just how naked they are. He mumbled out, "Oh fuck no-"

   "Dongyoung, can you shut up.." The easily recognizable voice whined, eyes closed and not realizing where he was.

   Sicheng leaned down next to his ear, hissing out sharply, "Brat, wake up!" Now that seemed to wake the Japanese up. Knowing fully well that that was not the voice of his manager and best friend, nor his roommate or leader, his eyes shot open, jerking his head to look behind him to be met with Sicheng's tones chest and his eyes staring down at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK? Get away from me!" Shocked, Yuta reaches back, using his right forearm to push the taller away, only to immediately stop when he felt a sudden burn in a place where that shouldn't be. His whole body flinched, the sudden unexpected burn —he won't admit it, but also pleasure– causing him to let out a short shriek. It didn't take long for Yuta to figure why the fuck that happened.

Sicheng, before he could move more, held the other's hips, keeping him from moving. "Don't. Move." He saw the brunet was about to protest, "It'll only hurt more." Yuta retreated his elbow that had been close to hitting him, looking back towards the walls as he took deep breathes, slightly shaking, cheeks flushed red. The Chinese couldn't see it, but Yuta had his left hand beneath the white pillow, holding tightly onto the fabric, almost ripping it. The only thoughts swirling the Japanese's mind were; What the fuck happen? Why the fuck– why the fucking hell is there a dick, in my ass? Why Sicheng's?! What happened last night? I can't remember. Why can't I remember?! Maybe it was the fact that he couldn't remember that scared him, all he can remember is up until... he was walking down the hallway and he just, fell. Did he pass out? He doesn't know.

The Japanese was slightly —very much— panicking. No alpha, certainly not him, should ever be mating or fucking another alpha, it was, it's... Unethical- it's fucking disgusting! No alpha is made to be fucked, it-it's always omega and alpha, beta and alpha, never alpha and alpha. It-it's never worked that way, we're too dominating— Wait. Why, the fuck, am I the one with a dick up his ass?  His panic was replaced with confusion and shame as he turned his head, "Oi, why am I the and with a dick up the ass?"