Epilogue

I know I said I was gonna do some closure with Doil and johnten but that ain't happening—

*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*

June 19 2025
Monday
5:24PM

"Okay! Again! We gotta get this right, the comebacks in a few days!" Taeyong shouted, encouraging the eight of them –yes, you heard right, eight. Dongyoung was approved to join the group, and having been a trainee beforehand got in easily; while Yuta was out takin care of Renjun during 2021, he stepped up to fill in for his parts and one thing lead to another, he's here in the group and joined 2022.

The bunny like male complained, "Yah, hyung, we've been at it for seven hours, can't we go eat and then come back?"

Yuta stood in the back drinking from his bottled water as he listened to the two bicker. He felt a bit light headed and sick, perhaps he caught the flu or a cold recently, it's been bugging him all day, but his pride hadn't wanted him to tell anyone, not wanting to seem weak right before their comeback. Taking a final sip of his drink, he blinked a few times, trying to clear away the lightheadedness and slight dizziness as he walked to his starting spot for their new title track Gimme Gimme. It was a tiring choreography, the footwork difficult, but in the end it would be amazing.

He heard Donghyuck and Johnny yell and whoop as the electronic sounds echoed through out the room as the song began followed by Taeyong's voice.

During the first chorus he got a bit dizzy, eyes unfocusing, he blinked repeated to clear it. His movement felt slightly sluggish but weren't noticeable.

During Johnny's parts he fucked up the footwork and he scolded himself in his head for it, and he was glad for the few seconds during Mark's that he could kneel down and do nothing. But he ended up being a second late as he struggled a bit to get up and move to his spot. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Shrugging it off he continue with the chorus, his movement sluggish and with little power. Taeyong glances at him in the mirror, noticing the unfocused look in his eyes.

   By Yuta continued, there's only around a minute or two left, he'll be fine, not caring that his vision was beginning to be speckled with black dots.

   The last chorus was coming up, he felt sicker and even dizzier than before. He fucked up badly with the quick footwork during the chorus. As Dongyoung's high note rang through the room, and Yuta slapped Donghyuck's hand and turned away, he fell to his knees, vision heavy filled with colours and black.

   Mark, Donghyuck, amd Dongyoung, the ones who were facing the mirror, immediately stopped dancing once they saw the elder fall and didn't get up. The former manager it to him first, having been standing still and not in the middle of a move, he shook his shoulder, "Yah, Hyung, Are you okay?"

   By the time the two maknaes came over the rest were facing the front and noticed, immediately stopping as well just as Yuta gave out, eyes closed as he slumped against Dongyoung, fainting.

   Alarmed, Taeyong ordered, "Johnny, take Yuta to the van. I'll call Hansol. Jaehyun, call Sicheng."