21

My attempt at fluff; aka, YuWin being soft, but still bickering and being lowkey aggressive

Ideas from @-neojuns And JaneLee06 this fluff is for y'all– I tried But fluff isn't my strong suit

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
October 2 2020
Friday

   "Can't you stay here?"

   "I mean... I still have schedules–"

   "But you don't need to live at your dorm for those schedules! But I do need you here!" Yuta complained, his head on the Chinese's chest.

   Sicheng thought for a moment, "What about when I need to do Vlive? The fans will question it if I'm not in my room."

   Yuta thought for a second, eyes closed, "Then you can go back to your dorm for those Vlives and come back here after you're done!"

   Sicheng thought for a moment, I, that does work I guess. "Then... are you sure you want me to move in here?"

   Yuta opened his eyes and stared at him as he lifted his head up and rapidly nodded, Yes! I hate you but I really want you here, it's lonely. He fell back onto the Chinese's chest, making the younger wheeze a bit. "Goddamn Yuta, your head is heavy, please don't just drop your head on my chest." Sicheng asked.

   Yuta narrowed his eyes at him, "My head is not that heavy!"

   Sicheng snorted, "Your right, it's not," Yuta was about to smile in victory until Sicheng continued, "Your head is just light from missing a brain."

Infuriated, Yuta slapped the Chinese's abdomen, but the taller was quick, as his hand hit the clothes torso, Sicheng, pinned his hand down, Yuta clearly able to feel the toned abs under the thin t-shirt the younger wore, making his face shift from being red with anger to dusting his cheeks pink with flusterment. The ravenet enjoyed seeing the elder flustered, especially when he's the cause of it; it also boosted his pride and ego at being able to get another alpha so easily flustered.

   After managing to get his hand back, Yuta promptly turned around, his back to the younger as he silently sulked. Until that is, that Sicheng came up behind him and wrapped himself around him, a hand coming to rest on his growing belly. Yuta found himself sulking a little less.

🍷

October 3 2020
Saturday

   "Hey."

   Sicheng looked up from his phone for a second before looking back at it, "Hey."

   Slightly annoyed that his focus was on the device and not him, he scooted closer to the Chinese, until they were side by side, his head on the younger's shoulder, "Siiicheeeeng~" he whined into his ear.

Glaring, Sicheng leaned his head away, saying sharply, "What?"

Yuta, not minding the aggressive attitude, "What are we going to do about the pup's name?" He asked, he's been wondering, "A Chinese name? Or Japanese? Korean?"

Sicheng thought for a moment, thinking with a hand on his chin, "Hm, they can have both a korean an a Chinese or Japanese name." He suggested.

"Okay, but what names?" Yuta sigh exaggeratedly. He then gasped, smacking the taller's shoulder, "What about his family name? Nakamoto or Dong?"