Hello there

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*•*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
July 26 2020
Sunday

Yuta pouted all the way til he reached his apartment, still annoyed with the younger. He gave him a petty silent treatment, which wasn't working very well as the other was enjoying the Japanese walking around angry.

   Yuta was planning to give Sicheng the silent treatment all day until he realized something, he would need his help. Glaring at the box of bleach and white-grey hair dye, he muttered, "The things I'm doing for you."He gave himself a little pep talk before he left his room.

   "Hey.... Sicheng?" He asked from the outside his door.

   Sicheng turned his head from the TV to look at him, "What?"

   "Can you help me bleach and dye my hair?" He asked, voice a bit quiet and uncertain.

   Sicheng thought for a moment, "What do I get in return?" Yuta blared at him dead in the eyes. "Whaaaat? Shouldn't I get something in return for helping you?"

   Yuta hissed out, "I'll chop off your dick, that's what I'll do!"

   "I have a better plan," Sicheng reasoned, "How about instead of chopping my dick off, you can give me a blow—"

   "No."

🍷

   "Why not?" He asked, colouring the brown strands white with bleach.

   The Japanese rolled his eyes, "I'm not sucking your dick." He growled out, glaring at him through the mirror.

   Sicheng let out a small chuckle seeing the older so pissed, "Okay, fine. I'm kidding. You'd probably bite my dick anyways." The alpha nodded, the locks being dyed being pulled from his hand. "Keep still." Grabbing back the hair, he gave it a quick yank, making the Japanese gasp.

"Hey! That hurts!" Yuta whined, pouting.

After they finished bleaching his hair, and waited, Yuta got Sicheng to dye his hair. So here they were again, in the bathroom, Yuta on a barstool he dragged from the kitchen and Sicheng standing behind him and dying his hair.

It was all going well, the two in silence as one concentrated on dying and the other on his phone until Sicheng just... he just felt the urge to pull the other's hair again. To see his reaction. Grabbing a thicker chunk of hair to dye, he wrapped the hair around his hand, and pulled down quickly. Startled, Yuta let out what seemed to be a choked moan as he head was snapped back.

"Yah! Bastard!" Yuta turned on the barstool around to face him, holding a fist up. Sicheng kept his face stoic as he moved forward, moving between the elder's legs and reaching out, trapping him between the bathroom counter and himself. Faces mere centimeters from one another, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

Yuta's eyes squinted at him, hands holding his shoulders to make sure he didn't get too close.

Sicheng held them there a minute, sorting out his thoughts. When did his thoughts change? Previously he would purposely provoke Yuta for fun and for a fight; but recently he's provoking him more so... because it brought him satisfaction seeing the other pissed, as well as the smaller looked cute threatening him. Maybe his thoughts had began to shift when he began to remember that night, the memories from then were hazy and foggy, but clear enough to remember the feel of their bodies and their words.