32

sorry for the very late upload, I got distracted with reading a 26 chapter, 118,000+ worded fanfic on ao3 💀

(Yes, we're going back two days)
*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
December 22 2020
Tuesday

4:12PM

   Sicheng stared at the simple text on the screen;

Taeil🌚
its ur turn to do a
vlive 2day
i left the company
phone outside ur
door  get it b4 some1
steals it
4:08PM

   He licked his lips, he hasn't done a Vlive in a while, due to obvious circumstance, nor has he 'featured' in one of the member's vlives, as he hasn't been living in the dorms. It's about time he'd face the music; the fans.

He was nervous for the fans reactions, sure, he's been scrolling through Twitter and Weibo and such so he has an idea of what the fans think of him at the moment; it's seeming that the majority are supportive, but he few who don't seem to be all up in his face.

   Sighing, he picked up the phone which case has the group's logo on it, unlocking the phone on getting on VApp. He looked behind him to make sure the place didn't look too messy, as he was sitting at the kitchen window with the living room behind him, kitchen in front. He had put Renjun to sleep a few minutes before so he should stay sound asleep long enough for him to do a moderately long live; Yuta went to the gym three or four hours ago to work out as he has been for a week now and won't be back until later perhaps. Or did he say he was going to the practice rooms to dance? I don't remember— Shaking his head, he got ready to turn on the live, leaning the phone against the napkin holder, he typed out a title, 'hello 🐤', and started the live, adjusting a few strands of hair.

   He saw the viewer count jump by the hundreds to the thousands, comments quickly rolling in. Didn't think wayzenni would come in so fast, damn. He waited a minute for viewers to come in before saying a mildly awkward greeting, but what can he say, he's a bit awkward. Yuta would disagree but he was, totally.

   "Dajia hao... it's Winwin..." He started off, "It's been a while since you last saw me, on Vlive at least." Not knowing what else to say he looked at the comments, who were, to say the least, fricking out;

user1
OHMYGODWIWNIWSNEINSJSJSJS

user2
H e s b a c k

user3
myguy where u @?

user4
WINWIIIIIIIN

user5
g a s p

user6
he isn't in the dorms is he? this place looks too... not-cluttered to be the dorms

user7
^
user8
^^

   There they are, The question about where he's at. He looked around the room, the beige walls, spacious living area, creme coloured couches, dark brown coffee and side tables. Turning back to the stream, "Hm, I'm not at the dorms. This is, my apartment, what do you guys think?" He leaned to the side, exposing the living room to the viewers.

   After scratching his nose a bit, he continued the live, talking in a somewhat hushed voice, not wanting Renjun to hear and wake up. He did what he normally did during vlives and ignored any topics about the media or news or related to the scandals, he didn't mention Yuta or Renjun or the such either.

🍷