13

You'll see what I mean later, but I'm not creative enough to come up with many unique usernames so imma use numbers–

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
July 19
Saturday

"I don't get it."

"Get what?"

"Why does it have to be the apartment literally a few doors from Sicheng's dorm?" The Japanese grumbled as he put on the seatbelt.

Dongyoung sighed, "Because, I spoke with Taeyeon Noona yesterday and she said that during whole Pregancy, you'll be craving certain things; one do those things will be your mate's scent—"

Yuta whined, "But he's not my mate!"

Dongyoung retorted, "Fine, would you rather me say 'baby daddy'? Or 'the one who fucked you'?" Yuta, irritated and flushing red, shut his mouth letting the younger talk. "As I was saying, she said nearly all of those who are pregnant will crave the scent of their mates as well as their presence; and unlike getting junk food cravings satisfied, being near your mate is healthier for the bond and ease your stress and stuff when you're near him."

Throughout the car ride, Yuta listened to the ravenet talk about health and such as he leaned his head on the window. He hadn't been notified of where his temporary –maybe?— apartment would be until a few minutes ago when Dongyoung came to pick him up to go there. It was only then that he learned that he'd be staying in the apartment a few doors down from WayV and Sicheng. Why must it be in the same complex? Why the same floor?!

He was pissed, as his scent showed clearly during the ten minutes of the car ride, Dongyoung practically having to hold his breath as he didn't appreciate the smell of burning caramel assaulting his nose. The young manager sigh, "Yuta, it's not like you're going to see him twentyfour-seven." Yuta nodded, feeling a bit reassured. "Well, not now at least."

   The Japanese whipped his head towards him, "What do you mean 'not now at least'?!"

   Sweat trickled down the beta's forehead as he kept his eyes on the road, but he could feel the othering's burning glare, "Well, for now you can go out and it wouldn't matter if fans recognize you cuz you're not like, showing, but later on it'll be noticeable and someone is going to have to bring you food so you don't starve to death in that apartment. After some talking with Label V, WayV's manager, and Sicheng, we made the conclusion that since Sicheng is responsible, he'll be the one taking care of that stuff and anything else you'll need..."

   "Do I have no say?! Why can't you do it instead?" He complained.

   "Because I'm not your personal manager, I'm also NCT's manager." Dongyoung reminded him.

   Yuta whined, "But you've been my persoanl manager while I filmed all my dramas and stuff, the company can just assign Hansol hyung to the guys!"

   Rolling his eyes, "Hansol hyung is working as a manager part time, he has another job Yuta. He only comes to help out when it's time for a comeback, you know, when we're busy with schedules." Yuta, come on, make my job easier... please.

   Admitting his defeat, Yuta slumped back in his seat and shut up for the rest of the ride while Dongyoung contemplates his life choices; mainly the one to become a manager of an idol group instead of choosing the idol route.

🍷

July 25
Saturday