26

also idk if I gave Jaemin a scent, it's espresso scent. Just FYI, it's not important or even mentioned in the story but just yeah

**i dunno medical terms so when you get there just know I said opening cuz idk what to put, asshole? Vagina? Cervix? He doesn't have those last two so I settled on just saying opening and asshole cuz eh**

***also I've never written something like this before so forgive me***

Warning: Graphic and unnecessary descriptions. Of what? You'll see but I can say that what you're guessing is probably right.

Please, leave comments, I love seeing y'all's reactions lmao

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

November 22 2020
Sunday
09:16AM

   "Can we go out to the shopping plaza?"

   "But what if someone recognizes us?" Sicheng asked, he was apprehensive about the Japanese going to such a crowded place, especially since his bump was now visible, not even concealable by a large oversized hoodie.

   Yuta tried to convince him, "We can wear caps and masks, and darker clothes! Pleeease," he whined, nuzzling his head against the Chinese's shoulder affectionally. "Jaemin hasn't explored the area much nor has he been able to spend time with me outside the apartment!" He stared at the Chinese with wide eyes, puppy eyes. He was willing to put aside his pride as a strong alpha to practically beg and make puppy eyes so they can go out for once.

"I..." Sicheng had to think long and hard, Gosh damn it. Why is he so.. so fucking cute!? No, I'm not going to be persuaded like this. He put his foot down, "No, it's too risky Yuta."

God damnit Sicheng— why am I even asking you to go out? Because the younger's scent made him feel safe and he didn't want to go out without him. Fucking hell. Sicheng was so adamant on not going out. There was only one thing he could think of that could possibly convince him otherwise... but he'll have to put down his pride, a lot of his pride.

He quietly prayed to himself –even if he isn't religious– before he unwrapped himself from the covers from where they were sitting against the headboard of their bed. He swung a leg on the other side of Sicheng's lap, straddling him. The Chinese was surprised, but didn't say anything, watching him with interest. The Japanese leaned forward, hands placed on the taller's chest as he ran his nose beneath the Chinese's sharp jawline, trailing up to his ear, giving it a small lick before quietly whimpering, "Please alpha? I'll be good for you."

No, they didn't fuck, get your mind out the gutter

Just a quick blowjob

🍷

12:38PM

"Woah, can we go to that store? The clothes look good there!" The younger said, pointing excitedly at a clothes store. Looking over, Yuta said sure, linking arms with the younger and the three of them headed in. Sicheng walked behind the two, looking around as he himself haven't been to this plaza in a while so he doesn't know much about it.