28

not edited cuz I'm lazy and it's been 2 days since the last updates oops

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

November 27 2020
Friday
3:28PM

   Sicheng and Yuta stood still as Taeyeon careful picked up the small baby from the opened incubator, turning, she gentle placed Renjun in Yuta's arms. Little Renjun wore a tiny yellow onesie that was a tad too big on him and was wrapped in a similarly yellow blanket to protect him from the cold outside. Yuta admired the little human, observing his features; big brown eyes like his own, and his little nose was already starting to resemble Sicheng.

   Speaking of Sicheng, Sicheng leaned down, reaching up to caress the pup's cheek, lowering his hand a bit which was within Renjun's reach, the little one reaching up to curl his tiny hand around the Chinese's forefinger. Yuta just had to coo, it's hard not to.

Again, another beautiful moment, that's ruined by someone interrupting;

"Yuta, you remember the things I told you earlier right?"

He rolled his eyes, "Yes Noona, don't expose him to the cold for too long, breastfed him when he's hungry a.k.a most likely when he starts crying or fussinv, stay away from too many new scents, blah blah– yes Noona, we remember. I'll call you if I can't figure something out." He said sarcastically to the doctor who just laughed at him.

Saying their goodbyes, the three walked to the hospital's lobby, where Dongyoung and some security guards were waiting for them.

After fives they were allowed to take Renjun home after deeming him health and in good condition. Nodding to Dongyoung, Sicheng has his at around his shoulder as they walked out the hospital guards around them. And annoyingly enough, there were some fans and reporters outside; who the fuck told them they were leaving today? Who knows, but it was a bit frustrating.

   Instantly as they stepped out the glass doors were clicks going off, a few reporters even trying to get close with microphones to ask questions. It was irritating, really. Yuta hugged the newborn close, shielding his face with the blanket and so the flashing lights wouldn't irritate his small eyes. Sicheng also moved to stand somewhat in front of him, glaring at every camera on the way to the van; one beta even lowered their camera after a glare. Yuta thought, Damn... What a weakass. Sicheng isn't even that scary when he glares. Of course he'd say that, he's only ever since the Chinese glare, but never glare glare.

   Immediately once they were situated in the van, him and Sicheng in the backseat, Yuta holding Renjun, Dongyoung driving, Yuta began going off in a lower voice — not wanting to startle Renjun with screeches– about the reporters, "I don't get it, why the fuck—"

   "Don't curse, there's a literal child in your arms."

   "Fuck you Doie, he won't even remember. Anyways, I don't understand why they think it's alright to try and document our lives; if I wanted my life shit outside of our idol life documented I would've hired a photographer or a filmographor, or even just film my own small vlogs with a GoPro!" He ranted, Sicheng laid a hand on his knee, trying to calm him down. "Like how did they even know we'd be leaving the hospital today?" He thought of something that made his blood boil. "Did they fucking follow Dongyoung here?! Cuz I'm sure as fuck I didn't tell anyone other than Doie we were being discharged!" Following an idol, a public figure, is one thing; following a manager who has their own private life is a-fucking-nother. What if Dongyoung was being followed the whole week just so bitches can get wind of when I discharge when the only things he's been doing is living his life normally outside of the schedules and working?