33

This is the second to last chapter, but more like the last chapter as the next will be an epilogue or like a, what happens after idk

That YuMark book is gonna come sooner than I thought it'll come— I should probably start writing that-

This Yuta (also, that face wtf lol—)

This Sicheng

Also btw I haven't seen Parasite so idk if it has exciting parts, or where the climax is, or anything-

Warnings: smut ish (like, not all the way, just a handjob.)

Also I felt like this is written not so good so sorry for that

I'm also not editing cuz I'm an lazyass and this week back to school was s i g h

*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
December 25 2020
Friday

"We has like, ten minutes!" Yuta called out from the bathroom where he was brushing his hair to look fluffy to perfection.

"Yeah-" he heard a grunt, "Let me just untangle the this– Why the fuck does this even have these lime ass green strands?!"

Rolling his eyes, "I don't know, why'd you buy it then!"

"I didn't! They let me have it after we finished filming an MV— Got it!" Sicheng slid into the bathroom, standing behind Yuta, a satisfied smile on his face, his dark coloured cardigan on. The bathroom wasn't small, there was room for both to stand with at least three feet between them, but the two were flush against each other, the Japanese's back against his chest, pinned between the sink counter and Sicheng. The elder rolled his eyes as he handed him a brush to do his own hair before walk-in out the bathroom, heading to Renjun's room to get him into a cuter onesie.

🍷

   A knock was heard at the door, getting up from between Taeyong and Donghyuck, Mark announced a second later, "I'll get it!" Stepping over legs and bodies that were sprawled on the floor, he ninja-ed his way to the door. Opening the door, he was met with the last two members of the two groups and a small baby in it's carrier. "Yuta-hyung! Sicheng hyung. Come in, come in!" He ushered them in as if it was his own apartment and not Taeil's, with a large smile on his face.