Not edited, I'm sorry!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
July 15 2020
Wednesday

Knock knock knock

"Oh, hey hy– woah."

Yuta ignored the younger's stare at the male behind him. "Hyuckie, is Dongyoungie in your guys room?" Earning a dazed nod from the younger, Yuta gentle pushed him aside form the door, letting himself in, Sicheng right behind him. "Great, I need to talk with him– oh, Taeyong, I need to speak with you too!" Entering the dorm, he spotted the leader in the kitchen and instantly called him over.

"Sure, what is it—" The leader was just as shocked as the omega at the sight of the Chinese alpha. Yuta led them to Dongyoung's and Donghyuck's shared room –Donghyuck staying in the living room with Johnny, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Mark —the tenth floor members having been watching a drama with the fifth floor members before Yuta had walked in with his sworn enemy.

"Yo dude, why is Sicheng here? I thought Yuta hyung hated him?" Mark smacked the eldest's arm, confused. But Johnny was just a confused, even knowing the Japanese hate the Chinese even more for that night.

Knocking on the door, Yuta have Dongyoung approximately five second before he swung opened the door, calling out loudly, "We need to talk."

Dongyoung, who had been at peace's seconds ago watching a movie on his own, looked up at the alpha, ignoring the other two behind him. "Yah! Why me? You have six teammates to talk to, better yet, go out and watch the drama with them."

Yuta sigh, "No, I mean I need to talk with you, not as friends, as manager and idol." That caught the bunny like man's attention. The beta sat up and finally noticed the two alpha behind him, though he was very surprised to see Sicheng here, he tried not to show it.

Yuta sat beside Dongyoung on his bed, Taeyong sat across from them on Donghyuck's bed and Sicheng on Dongyoung's desk chair. Sighing, "Well... how do I start this? Taeyong you know what's up but Dongyoung doesn't." The manager thought to himself, Huh? So Taeyong knows but I, your manager, don't?! I thought this was manager to idol crap!

The Japanese thought for a second, "Fuck I'm too embarrassed to say it aloud—"

"You said it loud and clear for me at my dorm." Sicheng added in.

"You little shit—" Deciding it's be best to calm thy self, he calmed himself, "Anyways, just– read this, it's my report from the hospital."

Dongyoung looked at him shocked as he grabbed the envelope and opened it, extracting the report, "Did you finally go see a doctor? God, I was starting to get worried the second time you fainted—"

"What?" Sicheng looked furious once he heard that sentence, glaring at the Japanese, and not at the manger like how he expected. "You fainted twice? And only now you went to the hospital?!"

Yuta stayed silent, glowering at the younger. Dongyoung looked at the Chinese as if he had grown a second head, Since when has he cared for what happened to Yuta? Shaking it off, he went back to the report so he can find out what was wrong and buy the medicine needed. After reading the reported symptoms and the intimas checkup, he got to the diagnosis. He nearly dropped the paper in shock, whispering, "H-how? Yuta, how?"

The Japanese just shrugged, "Dunno, Dr.Kim thinks it's cuz of genes, strong line of omegas in the family or something, I'll have to ask my mom." The older acted as if it wasn't a big deal –though inside he's low key panicking.