31

We're past chapter 30, y'all know what that means; I'm losing my skill to drama as well as te book will probably maybe idk come to an in like 10 chapters or so idk

So... give me suggestions for future books here —>

Also like, please give me ideas for Yuta ships cuz like, I'm a Yuta Stan– comment like a ship and a mini, detailed but also not too detailed plot, thank y'all in advanced

Sorry for the short johnten/doil time, I was genuinely stumped on what to write for them

also not edited cuz I've given up on editing 💀
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:**:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

December 12
Saturday

"I can't believe we're doing this." Dongyoung sighed as he glanced over to the back row where Johnny and Ten were all over each other.

Taeil laughed when he heard him, "Well it was your idea–"

"Your idea to let the two met, you prompted the idea." Dongyoung whined. "What if SM finds out and I'm fired? Huh! What will you do then? I'd be homeless!" He questioned the driving beta.

Taeil thought for a moment before looking over to the younger, "Hm, my bed has always had room for two—"

Dongyoung looked revolted, "In WayV's dorm? Seven guys, a dog, and two cats? No thanks. I'll pass."

   The elder looked at him mildly offended before breaking out in a smile, "So would I, but sadly they need a live-in manager. But no, I actually have my own apartment—"

   "Hyung, you have an apartment?!" Ten called from the back, both him and Johnny looking astonished. Johnny even asked, "Like, one all to yourself? —like you don't need to share stuff with other guys?!"

"– yes, I have my own apartment as in I don't need to share with six other guys and three pets." Taeil confirmed. "Which is also where we're going. We'll drop you two off there so you two can get alone time –BUT," He saw the stares the two in the back gave each other, "if you're gonna fuck, dot do it outside the guest bedroom please, and where condoms, we don't need another pup."

   The two saluted, ""Yes hyung.""

   Dongyoung nudged Taeil, his head cocked to the side, "Your apartment? I thought we'd just sneak Johnny into WayV's dorm through the back?"

   "I was going to go with that, but if we did that they most likely wouldn't be getting any alone time, and I'd rather everyone not have to smell or hear them, the walls aren't that thick in the dorms." Taeil explained, keeping his eyes down the road and turning down an unfamiliar street, opposite to the dorms. Dongyoung nodded, knowing where he was getting at, their dorms aren't exactly soundproof either.

🍷

December 15 2020
Tuesday
2:36AM

Shrill cries echoed through the apartment, the opened doors not helping. Groaning, the Chinese nudged the Japanese, both their eyes still glued shut. "Yuta..." he shook his waist.

Wanting to get back to sleep, the shorter shoves his hand away, mumbling sleepy, "You go... I take care," he yawned, "- of him dying the day... you do nights..."