9

^ you'll know when you know, but I'm talking about this fit
(I would put the pic like, idk, here instead of the header thing but it wouldn't let me, so I put it up there)

BTW: I dunno have this she works, or doctor title, bear with me lol

i feel like I'm moving a fit too fast in the story but... whatever...

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
July 13 2020
Monday

He feels awful. It was a day off so there's really no reason to. And it was only two in the afternoon, yet it felt like ass o'clock. Yuta was lying in bed, he felt slightly (read: very) nauseous. Whether it's from dancing for ten hours for the past few weeks or lack of good food because he's been put on a diet since he's recently been gaining some weight around the stomach area, and their Punch stage clothes will involve very revealing clothing, and he'd rather not appear on stage in a mesh shirt and leather looking like he had just finish a whole ass four course meal by himself.

Here he lays, feeling like death's at his door, scrolling through Google to see what articles they think he would like to read –spoiler, he doesn't want to read about the latest dangerous trend on Tiktok nor about some stolen museum goods– when he came across a certain article; Male Pregnancies. Yuta's always been curious how male omegas or even Betas do it, Is it different from a female at all? Do they have pussies or do they do that C-Section thing?

As you can tell he skipped a few health and biology classes.

Deciding everything else was boring, he clicked on the article. The article spoke about omega male pregnancy as well as beta males, differences and similarities. The introduction talked about certain reproductive genes blah blah, Yuta skipped over that bit. But what caught his attention making him sit up in bed, was the list symptoms; Change in scent (typical to calmer, soothing scent), nausea, morning sickness, cravings (both for food and your mate), weight gain -Wow, no shit—, dizziness, etc.

   It made him think, and then think some more before he talked to himself, "Can alphas even get pregnant?" The Japanese feels as if he's strangely relating to these symptoms, and he's not liking it. He's only ever heard of female alphas barring children, but it's very rare and difficult even for the ladies.

   After a few more minutes of 'research', he came across a few articles on alpha pregnancies. The strange thing is, every one has only mentioned female alpha, never males. Even the articles mention that, guessing that guys are less likely to screw enough for the outcome to have been possible.

   The more he read, the more uneasy he got. Alpha pregnancies are already really rare, surely... one round wouldn't have been enough, right? Laying back down, he looked at the ceiling, asking himself, Sure I Show Taeyong this article? I'm pretty sure he'd agree the symptoms match— but what if I'm not.... that.... what I just have some weird form of Cancer— He paused, before he decided he'd rather be pregnant than have life threatening cancer. But what if he just so happened to match the symptoms? Maybe he's just ill, eating way too much, and been accidentally using Jungwoo's scented soap?

He wasn't using his soap though, Jungwoo would kill him if he did.

Tapping his fingers against each other he looked around. He then got up –perhaps a bit too quickly as now he felt a bit dizzy, but who cares, he's in a crisis right now– and went to his closet. In record time he was able to change from his pajamas to some black jeans, a white shirt, his black and red blue striped oversized hoodie, and put on a black bucket hat.