EXTRA I

After a small Recap from Chapter 26, the extra begins...

Please leave comments on how you feel about this ^^

November 22 2020
Sunday

Sitting on the couch in the room, Jaemin kept peeking his head out, only getting the same results of people banging on the windows, phones pointed and yelling like madmen. Fuck, hyung's in pain and so much stress fuck, he needs to go home... how though...

   It was then he thought of it.

   "Hyung, give me your windbreaker." He held out his hand, waiting. Sicheng was about to question him when Yuta just shrugged it off, he could care less about why his brother needed it. Taking it, Jaemin put it on, zipping it up to hide his white hoodie. He fixed his cap and tucked his hair inside it as well. It took Sicheng a second to realize what he was doing; if you weren't looking closely at his face –which would be hard with the mask– you could easily mistake Jaemin for Yuta. Meaning... "Jaemin, no, you're not going out there—"

   "I will. You, take hyung home." Adjusting the jacket, he made sure the mask he was wearing was covering him well before walking out from the room.

"Yah– Jaemin-ah!" Yuta realized what was happening and his eyes widen, standing up and was about to go after him when he felt a small burst in him, followed by the crotch of his pants becoming soaked. A liquid flowed from his arse down his leg as he froze. No- it's far too early for that!

Seeing the other suddenly freeze, Sicheng got up, placing a hand on his waist as he looked at him, "Yuta?"

The elder's voice shook as he spoke, his eyes wide in fear, "I-I-I think my... my water b-broke.." Sicheng's eyes were equally as wide, he hugged the scared alpha, pulling him to his chest. Yuta now knew why the braxton were so strong and painful; they weren't braxton hicks, not false contradictions, they were contractions.

・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

Making sure the cap was on right, Jaemin marched past Chenle and his parents, heading straight for the doors. He heard the Chinese mother call out, "Omo! Where are you—" he turned around, which was when the woman realized it wasn't Yuta, but Jaemin. She came up beside him, unlocking the door, whispering "Be careful." As he stepped into the crowded sidewalk.

His ears were immediately flooded with yells and insults. He kept his head low as he pushed through the crowd, though all he wanted to do was sucker punch these asses for the vulgar words of disrespect to his hyung they were barking out.

   He wrapped his arms around his middle, like how Yuta had been, playing the part well. He looked up a tad bit, finding himself away from the bakery, the crowd still full and rioting around him. But they were much too close, so close that he could barely take a step.

It felt like forever until he deemed it far away from the bakery, and he began pushing through the crowd, breaking out and he started running. He heard yelling behind him, people giving chase. He panted as he ran, god damn! This people are so... venomous. he thought as he heard the slurs shouted at 'him'.

   Turning a corner, he quickly took off Yuta's jacket, looking around, he entered the first building he came across, a cafe. Great. Heard the yelling about to round the corner, he more or less stumbles into the cafe, sliding into the booth right by the door against the window, yanking off his mask and hat, placing them alongside the jacket half beside half behind him. Taking out his phone, he looked at it naturally as he glanced to the window and watched with a beating heart as the aggressive crowd ran past. He turned to look over his seat and followed the crowd through the glass wall until they disappeared.

   With a relieved sight, he slump back into his seat, hands locked behind his neck as he leaned his head back, eyes closed. Finally, that took fucking forever—

   "Uh, excuse me?"

   Eyes snapping open, he looked in surprised at the drop dead gorgeous man sitting across from him, looking confused as a cup of coffee was held mid air, as if he had been about to drink before Jaemin had all but stumbled into his table. "Oh damn." He whispered, not really trying to hide the fact he was checking out the black haired guy.

"Uh, you okay?" The other asked, brows furrowed above his sharp eyes.

   "Yeah– Yeah, I'm good." Jaemin stuttered. "Ah- sorry for intruding, I should leave." He said, apologizing. He was getting up, about to pick up his things and leave, but a hand caught his wrist, making him stop.

   "Wait!" The other exclaimed, seemingly out of the blue. The other seems just as shocked as he was as his eyes blew wide and he quickly retracted his hand. "Sorry- just, you seem kind of... stressed, why don't you sit down and relax? I'll buy you a cup of coffee." He offered.

   Taken aback, Jaemin slowly sat back down. He bit his lip, he isn't sure whether he should stay -he wants to- but his Hyung and Sicheng could be waiting for him... surely, it wouldn't hurt if he stayed here...

   "Sure..." he agreed. "I'm Na Jaemin, you are...?" He asked, curious on the name of the handsome stranger in front of him.

   The other smiled with glee, "I'm Hwang Hyunjin."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Thoughts?

As y'all know -or don't, have I talked about this before?- I plan on writing multiple books in the future set in their universe, starting with Hazy Memories with YuWin and then Mix Up on Stage with NoRen.

I have ships and stuff figured out, but I thought Jaemin should have a live life too, but no one else in the group fits with him, due to other pairings or too different of ages.

Soooool I thought, perhaps an idol from another group...? I don't remember the thought process of why I decided on Hyunjin, but that's who I settled on cuz why not?

I wanted to know, what are your thought on Jaemin x Hyunjin? I'm thinking of writing a short -like actually story, like <20 chapters short- book with them if y'all are fine with that

Please let me know ^^ thank you
💚🌱